Real Sith Eyes, Hairstyles, and more

This is something I've suggested numerous times to BioWare with a lot of support, but they never listened, so I'm hoping the team at Broadsword will.

We are seeing a lot of incredible improvements to the look of new armor sets, the retexturing of old planets to modernize the game, and so much more. However, our actual characters still look like PS2 models compared to most new NPCs. Something that we lack that seems like a no brainer are actual Sith eyes as seen in the movies. Yellow iris' with redish orange rings around them exactly like Sidious, Anakin, Maul, Lana, Vaylin, every darksider under the sun. In 2023 our Darkside corruption eyes are just lazy one color eye sores (pun not intended) and the simple solution is to add an eye color option to the character customization menu for this and charge us X amount. In addition, if we could have other darkside eyes like Arcann's, Acina's, and Malgus', that would make for a perfect pack.

Additionally, the old hairstyles we have are outdated. They look like playdough and ugly when wearing any armor that isn't vanilla. The newer hairstyles look great texture wise, but I really don't want to put five different dreadlock options on my character. We really need a variety of nicely textured hairstyles to compliment the quality of the newer armor sets we have.

I love SWTOR and my honest gripe with the game has always been the poor cosmetic options and find myself confined to using the same ranked PVP armor set, the Resourceful Renegade, because a lot of the sets look ridiculous, we lack simple sleek options that we'd see a force user out in the field would wear and often when we do have something worth buying, it doesn't dye properly. I really hope with all the incredible changes Broadsword is bringing that we have new cosmetics to make our SW characters complete soon.

• Like 3

I am still shocked and nearly appalled that Character Customization is so completely neglected in the game. In 2011 it was incredibly in depth for its time but now... Sorry it's unacceptable. The last round of hairstyles and complexion options were horrible! The hair parts are gaping and jagged clipping terribly. Don't get me started on how we should have at least 3 dozen more eye colors for every species! Overall, if things don't improve its a phenomenally unconceivable missed oppertunity!  

• Like 3

On 11/11/2023 at 6:25 PM, JakRoanin said:

I am still shocked and nearly appalled that Character Customization is so completely neglected in the game. In 2011 it was incredibly in depth for its time but now... Sorry it's unacceptable. The last round of hairstyles and complexion options were horrible! The hair parts are gaping and jagged clipping terribly. Don't get me started on how we should have at least 3 dozen more eye colors for every species! Overall, if things don't improve its a phenomenally unconceivable missed oppertunity!  

It's just become a necessity with how good the newer NPCs look. Of course, I understand these are completely unique models, but I truly believe the main characters; the players, should receive the absolute best in terms of quality customization. It just seems like a no brainer. I'd rather my character look extremely high quality opposed to NPCs we have limited interactions with

• Like 3

Yeah, I was on my Knight last night and he looked like Rubber. It's worse too because the whole game looks better than our PC's! It's past time we got makeovers and massive amounts of customization for ALL species! I won't go into Skin Colors, but to me there is no explanation why they won't just make every eye color in-game available to everyone. The Makeup options are utterly abysmal. We need more of everything!

• Like 1