An Old Armor Set

This is a long shot, but was wondering if the armor Kell Dragon Vindicator could be made available in the cartel market. I realize it's a very old set and was a nim ops drop (i could be mistaken on that) but seen it on the fleet and was impressed by it.

Was Just a thought that entered my head.

Thank you

The same appearance is still available on the level 75 class sets, which you can now buy from that new droid standing where Kai Zaikken used to be, on the Fleet in Supplies section. Although they're quite expensive for 10k tech fragments and 1m credits, and can't be previewed from their complete set boxes, but you can look them up and scroll down for other such sets on Swtorista's page - Revitalized Mystic armor set

And like the linked page mentions, there's the Resurrected Consular's armor set that can be collected by turning in Command Crate: Ancient Artifacts (I believe is the name) to Sana-Rae on Odessan after Chapter IX: The Alliance of KOTFE. The only drawback there is that the rewards are randoms, so expect to receive Inquisitor armor, other kinds of Consular armor, companion gifts, decorations and even mounts in the process of trying to complete the set, besides duplicates of pieces you already have...