Returning Player Nov 2023

Vanyex

Been a few years since I did any crafting so my question is this.  I have Armorrmech 600/700 skill.  and I want to know how to acquire different armoring mod schematics.   The only ones I can craft currently are the Resistive armoring mods.

image.png.94368442821fb517329b4cba02c3a794.png

Ive checked the trainer and he has no new or different mod schematics.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Vanex

in the expension from 6.0 there have chance the crafting system compleet.

that means there have also chance the mods name's and have split then also between some crafting crew skills now.

best thing you can do is look on this guide that explane's the new crafting system.

https://swtorista.com/articles/swtor-how-to-craft-guide/

if you still have some old crafting schematic's before the 6.0 expension then you can still craft then sadly you cant learn then again on new chars anymore.

8 hours ago, Vanyex said:

Did they change crafting?  Where did all these armoring types go - 

Rage
Patron
Might
Guradian
Force Wieleder
Decisive
Commando
Beguiling
Skill
Shrouded

??

Those disappeared in 4.0, in October 2015.  They were just removed completely from the game.  (I mean actually truly removed, not just "made impossible to acquire", which people sometimes call "removed from the game" even if they are still there for folks who already have them.  The ones you name are truly gone.)

55 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

They were just removed completely from the game.  (I mean actually truly removed, not just "made impossible to acquire", which people sometimes call "removed from the game" even if they are still there for folks who already have them.  The ones you name are truly gone.)

sorry steve but you are compleet wrong on this part.

there not have been remove from the game compleet at all you can still craft then if you still have the schematic's from it.

the only diffrend is there are not in the right taps since all the old crafting schematic's have been move to a special tap in your crafting window.

and i know that since 2 of my toons still got a lot of old crafting schematic's and one of then is the mods like skill.

edit: here is a screenshot from my old crafter toon that still got the old crafting schematic's.

Star Wars™_ The Old Republic™ 6-11-2023 01_01_25.png

Edited by Spikanor

Global changes in the crafting system are very necessary. for they, the ones that exist today, lag behind the actual game by several updates. And the crafting system itself is very good, I sent my companions to work, and you can do other activities yourself, you don't need to stand and "knock on the anvil" like in the same WoW or Skyrim

• 2 weeks later...