PTS Bug? Legendary Implant discount

_Sinrai_

Hi.  What were you being charged?  I was seeing opposite results when testing Legendary Implants.  I found that there was no discount applied before (not expected) or after reaching the two 340 Legendary Implants equipped achievement.  In both cases (before and after the achievement) I was charged 2,500 Tech Fragments - which is the same cost that is currently on live servers.

• Like 1

When I copied over a character and looked at the vendor, the prices for 336+ were at 6000 Tech Frags (+other currencies).
Once I equipped my 334 Implants I got the achievement for that and the price for 336+ dropped to 2500 Tech Frags (+other currencies). So I assume the discount is linked to the wrong achievement (copy/paste error?).

Hey Sinrai.  What you are seeing is the discount currently existing on the live servers.  There is an achievement on the live servers for equipping two Legendary implants at iLevel 330 (it may be a different iLevel, but if I remember correctly it is 330).  This achievement unlocks access to lower cost for future Legendary implant purchases/upgrades - which is 2,500 Tech fragments.  So currently on live, the cost is 2,500 Tech frags (with the 330 achievement reduction).  

What I’m assuming happened in your case…  Since achievements don’t copy to PTS and you immediately went to the Legendary implant vendor to check prices prior to equipping two Legendary implants of iLevel 330 or above, you hadn’t yet unlocked the 330 achievement and were being shown the full 6,000 Tech frag original cost.  Once you equipped your 334 Legendary implants you were given the 330 achievement and granted the cost reduction to 2,500 Tech frags that currently exists on live.  So I would say what you’re seeing is expected based on what is currently on the live servers.

I believe the issue is that no further cost reduction occurs once you are granted the iLevel 340 achievement (cost still remains 2,500 Tech frags).

On 11/3/2023 at 8:10 PM, Force_Seeker said:

So I would say what you’re seeing is expected based on what is currently on the live servers.

No, I have not gotten the 340 achievement, so why would I see a discount for implants at IR 336+?
On live you also don't have discounts until you reached the IR of the achievement.