PLEASE reconsider rolling on FATMAN server.

aspectsofwar

Hey OP, shove off. Some of us that ordered early didn't even get in and the servers are real life friends are on are supposedly "full". So I have no sympathy for you. I built this machine just for SWTOR, pre-ordered, etc., and I'm not even sure I'll be able to play with my crew, and if I do I'll be in their digital dust...so you can pretty much eat the peanuts out of my sheeyit. Nothing personal, but F you, and the friends you're trying to save space for. No one got me in. No one saved me space even though I deserve to be on my friend's server. So yeah, hope I don't roll fatman and find you...course I'm Imperial so I guess I won't be killing you...just mocking you

Why are you ranting at me when I'm trying to keep a server playable? I can barely decipher what you are talking about.

This is already turning out well. Early access didn't really solve anything. People will flock to full servers because even a full server with a long que time will be funner to play than a light ghost town server.

Wait until Dec 20th when early access invites are complete and the masses start buying the game. There's a lot more coming and word has spread about fatman.

Its full now, imagine how it will be when the other half of players that have yet to play the game roll here due to the hype.

I've seen it too many times. I'm just warning you all.