Sith-Inquisitor Onslaught ending - What am I now?

SkeletonXF

On 10/26/2023 at 7:31 AM, SkeletonXF said:

Sorry, I don't understand everything right...
I killed Darth Anathel. Acina then says that it was unnecessary to kill Anathel, but my cooperation is probably worth it, and that the Council is designed for administrative purposes, not warfare. To do this, she creates the organization “The Hand of the Empire”. The hand is too constant for warfare. If I rejoin the Empire, my possessions will be restored if I wipe out the Empire's enemies = the abandonment of the Hand. However, I can still remain the commander of the alliance, but I will then work with the Hand and not with the Council. In both cases I have nothing to do with the Council. Before the flashpoint with Rivix and Krovus, Nox asks Rivix why Krovus is there, since that's not what the Council is for. Which again means you don't sit on the council. The first thing Acina says to Nox after Anathel's death is that Anathel's death was pointless -> I won't get my seat back...

SoyElSendaro, you say that I sit on the council and lead the Hand, but Acina never said, that i am the leader of the hand.
BulusTheGreat, you told me at the beginning of this discusson, that Nox is in the Hand but not in the council, now you agree with SoyElSendaro's statement that I am in the council and in the hand, what is the role of Nox now

If I missunderstanding it sorry for it, english isn't my mother tongue and please explain it to me again

You’re just looking at it all too closely. It’s not like during the vanilla class stories. You have to remember that the story was written for 4 different classes with class specific dialogue mixed in. You aren’t going to have mini missions sitting on the dark council just for the SI. You won’t have mini missions being keeper just as the IA. Nor for the SW as the Wrath. A lot of the post vanilla stuff is simply head canon based.

As for the actual issue at hand, nothing Acina said means that you are not on the council after killing anathel. She (or vowrawn) can want a separate organization reporting outside the dark council for military expediency and incorporating the diverse coalition of the alliance. again you need to remember that those lines about setting up an organization outside the dark council are the same for the other 3 classes, don’t read too much into them as directly for the SI and the dark council issue. One could say for example that acina saying killing him was “unnecessary” because she was just going to give you his seat regardless. You can go down all kinds of rabbit holes and head canon with this. The other classes also get their pre kotfe roles back and even get “promoted” in one case. They also are each the leaders of the Hand of the Empire should they fully rejoin etc. There’s nothing contradictory there because those class roles (wrath, dark councilor, keeper in particular) are not given any separate content. You can lead the Hand, sit on the council as the head of Sith doctrine and have the reclamation service, silencers (if you choose to take them back), etc because ultimately it doesn’t matter for the story just your head canon. 

If you didn’t kill anathel, I think either interpretation is reasonable, though most comments I’ve seen from players who didn’t kill him seem to interpret it as anathel becomes their subordinate in the Sith knowledge sphere. Being a dark council member is so central to the SI class identity that I get that perspective even if it seems slightly a stretch. Regardless, none of that is going to be covered beyond a dialogue line here or there so it’s really up to your head canon. 

Edited by SoyElSenado
  • Thanks 1

Am 29.10.2023 um 09:12 schrieb SoyElSenado:

You’re just looking at it all too closely. It’s not like during the vanilla class stories. You have to remember that the story was written for 4 different classes with class specific dialogue mixed in. You aren’t going to have mini missions sitting on the dark council just for the SI. You won’t have mini missions being keeper just as the IA. Nor for the SW as the Wrath. A lot of the post vanilla stuff is simply head canon based.

As for the actual issue at hand, nothing Acina said means that you are not on the council after killing anathel. She (or vowrawn) can want a separate organization reporting outside the dark council for military expediency and incorporating the diverse coalition of the alliance. again you need to remember that those lines about setting up an organization outside the dark council are the same for the other 3 classes, don’t read too much into them as directly for the SI and the dark council issue. One could say for example that acina saying killing him was “unnecessary” because she was just going to give you his seat regardless. You can go down all kinds of rabbit holes and head canon with this. The other classes also get their pre kotfe roles back and even get “promoted” in one case. They also are each the leaders of the Hand of the Empire should they fully rejoin etc. There’s nothing contradictory there because those class roles (wrath, dark councilor, keeper in particular) are not given any separate content. You can lead the Hand, sit on the council as the head of Sith doctrine and have the reclamation service, silencers (if you choose to take them back), etc because ultimately it doesn’t matter for the story just your head canon. 

If you didn’t kill anathel, I think either interpretation is reasonable, though most comments I’ve seen from players who didn’t kill him seem to interpret it as anathel becomes their subordinate in the Sith knowledge sphere. Being a dark council member is so central to the SI class identity that I get that perspective even if it seems slightly a stretch. Regardless, none of that is going to be covered beyond a dialogue line here or there so it’s really up to your head canon. 

Ok, I think I get it... As I said, I killed Anathel, so now I'm back on the council in my seat. But am I now in the sphere of Sith doctrine or in the sphere of ancient knowledge? Or does everything, including the sphere or the seat on the council, depend on my way of thinking???

20 hours ago, SkeletonXF said:

Ok, I think I get it... As I said, I killed Anathel, so now I'm back on the council in my seat. But am I now in the sphere of Sith doctrine or in the sphere of ancient knowledge? Or does everything, including the sphere or the seat on the council, depend on my way of thinking???

There is no more "Sphere of Ancient Knowledge": As part of Acina's reforms, most Spheres were fused into new ones that had authority over more subjects, to avoid infighting at the top (now Empress/Emperor only deals with 5 Darths instead of with 12), so:

Sith Doctrine: Ancient Knowledge + Mysteries + Sith Philosophy
Military Command: Defense of the Empire + Military Offense + Military Strategy
Scientific Advancement: Technology + Biotic Science
Civil Administration: Production and Logistics + Laws and Justice
Galactic Influence: Sith Intelligence + Expansion and Diplomacy

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Quendorite:

There is no more "Sphere of Ancient Knowledge": As part of Acina's reforms, most Spheres were fused into new ones that had authority over more subjects, to avoid infighting at the top (now Empress/Emperor only deals with 5 Darths instead of with 12), so:

Sith Doctrine: Ancient Knowledge + Mysteries + Sith Philosophy
Military Command: Defense of the Empire + Military Offense + Military Strategy
Scientific Advancement: Technology + Biotic Science
Civil Administration: Production and Logistics + Laws and Justice
Galactic Influence: Sith Intelligence + Expansion and Diplomacy

Okay I understand thanks, but I hate the bad script of the developers...

• 2 weeks later...