Add textual filters on vendor window

ytrenor

Many vendors have many, many, many items.

Trying to find what you want may sometimes takes you a quarter of an hour.  And when you still haven't found it, you have to wonder : did you missed it or is it not available?  You'll never know until, maybe, just maybe, you find the time and patience to look again later.

The "Sort" don't help much. One sort or another, it is still always a mess, except at specific vendors that clearly have "price" increment, like the Jawa vendors.

Here, I'm trying to buy the Brutal Executioner's armor set. I still didn't found the gloves, wrists piece and mask.

Solution: add a textual filter for the vendors. You have that feature in many windows and it is of great help.

Please, add that to the vendors.

Swtor_cosmetic_vendor.PNG

Swtor_textual_filter.PNG

• Like 4

I strongly support this. Scrolling through the entirety of the galactic command vendor and the adaptive gear vendor is a pain. Actually, I would suggest they add not only a text box but also some sort options, where you can filter by armor slots (head, boots, &c.) and weapon types (lightsabers, blasters, &c). There are just too many items on these vendors to not have any filters at all.