7.4 crafting updates?

Krymac

8 hours ago, Lord_Malganus said:

From now on,  IF they do anything, it will be added to the patch notes.

That's not always true.  Example: when they changed Jaesa's outfits from hood-up to hood-down, it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.  Example: when they fixed Lana's gear taking the Pubside look in-game and the Impside look in cutscenes (and made it Impside look everywhere), that wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Developers, I am not an old-timer of the game, I came to update the Legacy of the Sith. I am very impressed with your game, as it is unusual and original, because it is the only MMORPG in the Star Wars setting. There is no such game anymore and it is unlikely that there will ever be. Something I liked, for example, storylines, PVE activity, something not very, PVP mode (but it's not the fault of the game, I just don't play PVP). But what I especially liked was the unobtrusive crafting system and professions. That's just Incredible and Fantastic. But you have completely forgotten about it since I joined the game. And you don't develop it any further. And it's a shame. Over these two years, you have increased the final level of characters, increased the level of things, done a lot in terms of improving the balance of gameplay, but for some reason you have forgotten crafting. Therefore, I ask you to Give Us, those who are interested in crafting, Something New and Unique. Give us the opportunity to make unique things and weapons, new Mounts, new Amplifiers and Medical Packs. We Deserve it!!!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 09.11.2023 at 12:21, Vasyaavast said:

Уважаемые разработчики, я не старожил игры, я пришел обновить Наследие Ситхов. Я очень впечатлен вашей игрой, так как она необычна и оригинальна, ведь это единственная MMORPG в сеттинге «Звездных войн». Такой игры больше нет и вряд ли когда-нибудь будет. Что-то понравилось, например сюжетные линии, ПВЕ-активность, что-то не очень, ПВП-режим (но это не вина игры, я просто в ПВП не играю). Но что мне особенно понравилось, так это ненавязчивая система крафта и профессий. Это просто невероятно и фантастика. Но вы совершенно забыли об этом с тех пор, как я присоединился к игре. И вы не развиваете это дальше. И это позор. За эти два года вы повысили финальный уровень персонажей, повысили уровень вещей, многое сделали в плане улучшения баланса геймплея, но почему-то забыли крафт. Поэтому я прошу Вас подарить Нам, интересующимся рукоделием, Что-то Новое и Уникальное. Дайте нам возможность создавать уникальные вещи и оружие, новых маунтов, новые усилители и аптечки. Мы этого заслуживаем!!!!

Maybe someone from competent people will already give an answer to my question?

• 1 month later...

Some QOL would be good. A way to better manage crafting characters and stuff. Maybe a second crafting profession per character or a 4th crew skill

Maybe some way to manage legacy crafting from a crafting window so we dont have to keep logging in and out all day

• Like 3

On 2/22/2024 at 5:17 PM, kirorx said:

Some QOL would be good. A way to better manage crafting characters and stuff. Maybe a second crafting profession per character or a 4th crew skill

Maybe some way to manage legacy crafting from a crafting window so we dont have to keep logging in and out all day

As a crafter, I have to say I really do like this idea. I wonder if it would decrease the profit we can make from crafting, though? Then again, I am a sucker for someone saying they need something crafted, and I end up doing it for free all together. 

On 2/28/2024 at 1:09 AM, Zumbanerdzen said:

As a crafter, I have to say I really do like this idea. I wonder if it would decrease the profit we can make from crafting, though? Then again, I am a sucker for someone saying they need something crafted, and I end up doing it for free all together. 

I make stuff for people for free all the time as well. :) 

• Like 1

The only update I've seen that impacts crafting with this patch is the nerf to regular item level gear drops thanks to the "fitted" skin trash, which now is also impacting the accumulation of materials needed from deconstruction to craft items of any significant value.  Embers from deconstruction has been almost non-existent and now they've nerfed yet another valuable source to acquire materials.  I really would like to understand the thought process from the devs on these specific changes.

Edited by mcenterbar

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 5:17 PM, kirorx said:

Another possibility would be a way to streamline the gathering missions, possibly a repeat button if you are trying to boost the level of something specific. I have heard many people complain about having to click through all the menus and scroll through everything looking for that one mission to get the one item they need, specifically the specials.

• Like 1