Can not access Quick Travel points

Sumugi

I've discovered two issues,  currently concerning with the changes to how QT works.

First: Completed objectives always appear on the map, which means that I can't see the QT points to use them.   I have to move the mouse around until I find it.

Secondly:  You can not access QT points in locations that you haven't explored yet, even if the QT point has been unlocked.

6 minutes ago, Lord_Malganus said:

Felleto, thanks again for all your doing for all of us!

Thank you so much for your comment. I do feel I'm getting a little overwhelmed and that I'm not doing enough.

I will be working on documenting some bugs today that still need replicating. Specially that outfitter one (with the crash to desktop) that I still have to figure out how to replicate. But I will eventually get this operation going, just need to get a little bit more organized and with time too. haha

I originally reported this bug on Voss. What it appears to be, after investigating the similar issues on Hoth, is that if there is a non-explored area on the World map that is close to a quick travel point, especially a quick travel point inside a building, then that will cause the quick travel point to not appear on the World map. The area map works fine and correctly displays the quick travel points

For Voss, the non-explored area is the temple in Voss-ka, and the quick travel point is inside the cantina. Once I explored the temple area, the quick travel point showed on the World map.

In the case of Hoth, there is a bug in the world map that marks part of the Republic intro area as undiscovered, even though it’s been fully explored. I remember dealing with this a very long time ago and believe it may have been this way since launch. When combined with the bug added by this latest update, this means that two of the three quick travel points in that area are not visible on the world map and you have to use the area map instead. The false “unexplored” area only disappears once you have explored the entire world of Hoth, and then you can see the missing quick travel points on the World map