How about a paid switch-to-mirror-class service?

Deelmackey

Let's say I have Jedi Shadow, but definitely like the Assassin combat animations a lot more.  As opposed to the idea of dedicating my second combat style slot to a mirror class, I'd love to instead be able to buy a token or service that can let me switch out my Shadow combat style for Assassin if I qualify.  (That is, you have the Dark V achievement already.)   This way I can be the assassin that I've always wanted to be, and I still can have a second combat style that that is completely different.

It's another paid service, so it is a source of revenue for BioWare/EA.

The case I'm talking about is the case where a qualified character (one that has both the LIght V and Dark V achievements on their account) can simply swap their original combat style for the opposite faction's "mirror" combat style.  (Marauder/Sentinel, Juggernaut/Guardian, Shadow/Assassin, etc).   

We had this ability if our character had been created prior to 7.0 coming out:  You could simply switch your character to the opposite mirror combat style if you'd had even one point into the opposite faction.  I'm talking about a paid service that would permit this to happen on demand instead of it being a one time selection.   I mean, certainly I can add Assassin as my second combat style on my shadow (since I have Dark V), but I'd rather just swap out my Shadow for Assassin and do something else for my second combat style that's still available to be filled.

22 hours ago, Deelmackey said:

I mean, certainly I can add Assassin as my second combat style on my shadow (since I have Dark V), but I'd rather just swap out my Shadow for Assassin and do something else for my second combat style that's still available to be filled.

If you have the opposite alignment of your active style (e.g. you're playing Shadow, but you have Dark alignment(1)), the "add second style" mission should propose that you flip to the mirror style (e.g. Shadow <=> Assassin) as part of the process.

(1) Dark and Light are *alignments*, not factions.  The factions are Republic and Empire.  Bear in mind that while the Empire are, indeed, the bad guys, the Republic are the other bad guys (play the Pubside Belsavis <Planetary Arc> missions if you don't believe me), but they are the *hypocritical* bad guys.