Leveling stats armor

BawBawBaw

Hello / Good evening I just resumed the game after 10 years of absence and I was wondering for the modifiable armor is it better to put power or critical?
For the moment I play critical on everything but I confess to you that I do not feel much improvement when I improve my armor after 4 levels

Il y a 1 heure, SteveTheCynic a dit :

My preference historically on DPS characters was two Adept, two Initiative and three Quick Savant enhancements (in seven armour pieces and two weapons/offhands).

But generally while you're levelling, it doesn't really matter much.

Thank you for your answer but it doesn't help me at all :)

Critical, alacricity and accuracy enhancements for dps.  It's not really worth fiddling with your gear while levelling to be honest since you gain levels so fast.  If you do some heroics or flashpoints you'll get gear drops appropriate for your level if you think you're undergeared.

There is level sync now as well, so upgrading armor only goes so far if you've outlevelled the planet you are on. 

• Like 1

Only one stat is hard capped (critical) which means no matter how much crit you pile on, you will never increase it above the level designated for the planet you are on. The other stats are soft capped but the reduction in performance is massive (as much as 95% depending on how far above planetary level you are). It's not really worth putting much effort into gearing up while leveling as you will gain very little from it. Just equip the story provided gear and any planetary drops you get as they show as better (a green upward pointing arrow if I recall) and you'll not struggle much with any of the content up to KotFE and KotET where level sync is a bit broken (you'll need to over-level and over-gear the content compared to what was expected gear levels when it launched)