How do I get to the mission Dark Tidings?

Christoperraw

I have a problem with how to get to the mission Dark Tidings in Galactic seasons Confidence of Power. I have come so far that l have purchased the item that says Use: Grants access to the mission "Dark Tidings".  But where do l find that mission? Any help on this one is much appreciated!!!

12 hours ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

Did you actually use the item?  There should be a quest marker on the map to show you where to go.  It's the swirly circle icon.

No. I did not use the item. Because lm afraid of that the item will be "used up" if l use it now, if you know what l mean. So what am l supposed to do?

4 hours ago, Christoperraw said:

No. I did not use the item. Because lm afraid of that the item will be "used up" if l use it now, if you know what l mean. So what am l supposed to do?

If you want to do the mission, you use the item.  And yes, it's consumed when you use it.  There's supposed to be a way to get another on another character, mind you.

6 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

If you want to do the mission, you use the item.  And yes, it's consumed when you use it.  There's supposed to be a way to get another on another character, mind you.

Ok , so if l use the item, where do l go from there?  And what do you mean by "There's supposed to be a way to get another on another character, mind you"? Im sorry but l dont understand. Should l go, to the fleets combat section and use the item there, to see if l get any quest marker?

Edited by Christoperraw

1 hour ago, Christoperraw said:

Ok , so if l use the item, where do l go from there?

It grants a mission where you have to go ===> there on the Fleet, so travel to the Fleet, and follow the mission-marker swirly thing on the map, which will take you to ===> there.

And what do you mean by "There's supposed to be a way to get another on another character, mind you"?

You only get one of the item that offers the mission, so it would seem that you can only do the mission on one character, but that isn't true.  You can buy another item from a vendor somewhere, I think one of the Seasons vendors on the Fleet.  But from my viewpoint, all I know is the things I've seen here on the forums, complaining about the price.

Im sorry but l dont understand. Should l go, to the fleets combat section and use the item there, to see if l get any quest marker?

You *will* get a mission marker, so there's no "to see if" about it, and it doesn't matter where you are when you use the item.  (My character was on Nar Shaddaa, if memory serves.)

On 9/9/2023 at 10:28 PM, Christoperraw said:

Should l go, to the fleets combat section and use the item there, to see if l get any quest marker?

After you've used the item and have the actual mission in your mission log you'll see the mission marker where to go when you're on fleet. But that's technically different for imp and rep side.

For imps it is in the combat section, for reps it's actually the trade section iirc. For both it's the NE section of the fleet but for imps the NE section is combat section and for reps it's trade.

Edited by Rujopetteri
corrected NW to NE as my memory was inaccurate...