Achievements added but Fanged God Form still not fixed.

Bar-Da-Voya

I'm severely disappointed they added more achievements but didn't fix any of the broken ones. Specifically Fanged God Form tactical. They removed a bunch of tacticals and their achievements many patches ago in 7.0 except they forgot to remove this one from the Jedi Knight / Sith Warrior ->Jedi Sentinel / Sith Marauder achievement in the Spoils of War -> Tactical Items category despite removing the Fanged God Form tactical from the game. All the other tacticals removed from the game had their achievements removed so you can still get 100% in those categories but you can't get 100% for the Jedi Knight / Sith Marauder category or for the Spoils of War category overall.

It is the only thing preventing me from getting 100% in this category as I have all the other tacticals in the game. I first submitted this issue in bug reports and posted on the bug form over a year ago, even got @JackieKo to acknowledge it but it's still not fixed. It doesn't seem like this would be a hard fix to do. I don't understand why it hasn't been done by now especially since devs went and added more achievements with this patch.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...