Galactic Season 5: Chains or Freedom

boosterexo

Spoiler

I really don't know what I should do with Lord Umbral. I could just kill him and be done with it. Or it seems like we can begin to mold him into what we want him to be. It feels like we will be getting more story in the future if we let him go. It honestly feels like he might be a future companion if we spare him. But then Vec Vennec gets mad at you for letting him go. I don't know.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 4:47 PM, boosterexo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I really don't know what I should do with Lord Umbral. I could just kill him and be done with it. Or it seems like we can begin to mold him into what we want him to be. It feels like we will be getting more story in the future if we let him go. It honestly feels like he might be a future companion if we spare him. But then Vec Vennec gets mad at you for letting him go. I don't know.

Spoiler

I had him join the Messengers of the Cold Moon.  You have to pick the exact options to do so, maybe theres a better ending.  But I thought it better than killing him.  I did have Amity as my comp, maybe with Fen you can have him in the Shadow Syndicate as well?  IDK.  But I had him join the Cold Moon people and then forget if I was honest with the imp agent or said i dropped him in a sarlacc or something.  that way he can move to better assignments and not have bureaucratic nonsense stop him helping the new empire.  If hes mad, oh well.  we have an agent working on better things, a potential new ally in the future with technological advantages, and bettter footholds on a new army.  Win.  Win.  Win.

I still have NO idea how to comprehend what all was happening.  Was Umbral a failed apprentice turned academy killer?  Was his army a droid army or a organic one?  Does he make the Reapers? No no that can't be it.  Joking aside, I have SO many unanswered questions on this dark ally, his goals, what the heck was going on period, etc.  Drop me a PDA please bioware, anywhere!!  I WILL FIND IT!

One thing I didn't like is that on the Pub side, it didn't have any real conversation options for saboteurs.

My Smuggler Crime Lord really wouldn't be all that cooperative with an SIS investigator (except for Theron Shan), and so 

Spoiler

I let Lord Umbral go. 

Probably when I finish my LS Jedi I'll have him 

Spoiler

join the order of the Cold moon.