Using quick travel bugs map

Quendorite

I travelled to Dromund Kaas using "Priority Transport: Capital World" (so I appeared on the market place), then I used the minimap (window, not overlay): I opened the world map and QTed to "The Wall". Once there, moth the Overlay and the minimap window showed the general/world map, with the "Area Map" still showing the Kaas City map and my relative position to it.

Clicking on "Area map" does nothing, and minimap overlay is locked to World Map.

In this image one can see my actual position near the spawnpoint of The First, whith the Area Map showing the wrong map.

Edited by Quendorite

I can confirm that I also couldn't QT from The Wall speeder immediate area. I walked around a bit, and finally was able to use it  close to the mailbox.

In several other places, I also noticed that I can't QT immediately after finishing conversation with a NPC. Usually I have do move at least a bit.  However, The Wall was the most prominent with the issue.

32 minutes ago, felleto said:

I have added your report to the bug-tracker. 

It's a very weird bug indeed.

i'm not sure if you've been trolling/spamming  recently for kicks, or if you're actually earnestly trying to help in some misguided ( yet noble ) way.  If it's the latter, i commend you on your efforts.  If it's the former....well....whatever go have fun i guess.

In any event,  regarding this  thread by @Quendorite :  Be sure to  check  AGAIN  after today's patch   https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/game-update-7.3.1a   ...and then update accordingly.

12 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

i'm not sure if you've been trolling/spamming  recently for kicks, or if you're actually earnestly trying to help in some misguided ( yet noble ) way.  If it's the latter, i commend you on your efforts.  If it's the former....well....whatever go have fun i guess.

In any event,  regarding this  thread by @Quendorite :  Be sure to  check  AGAIN  after today's patch   https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/game-update-7.3.1a   ...and then update accordingly.

Nee I'm honestly trying to help track and document the bugs. It is something of a mini game for me at the moment and I was tired of complaining about the game, I think have some acknowledgment of bugs brings some piece of mind to players who encounter them and I'm willing to help the community of this game however I can. I will check all the documented bugs today or during the weekend to check if they have been fixed. 

Edited by felleto
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, felleto said:

Nee I'm honestly trying to help track and document the bugs. It is something of a mini game for me at the moment and I was tired of complaining about the game, I think have some acknowledgment of bugs brings some piece of mind to players who encounter them and I'm willing to help the community of this game however I can. I will check all the documented bugs today or during the weekend to check if they have been fixed. 

If that's truly the case, then  kudos to YOU  for taking  such initiative and proactive spirit.

We need more  community members  with your energy, focus, & attitude. :ph_thank_you:

Will it actually help Broadsword DEVS  fix things faster/better?  Who knows.  But it certainly can't hurt.

Keep it up. :csw_speeder:

• Like 1

Just now, Nee-Elder said:

If that's truly the case, then  kudos to YOU  for taking  such initiative and proactive spirit.

We need more  community members  with your energy, focus, & attitude. :ph_thank_you:

Will it actually help Broadsword DEVS  fix things faster/better?  Who knows.  But it certainly can't hurt.

Keep it up. :csw_speeder:

Thank you!

• Like 1