Disappointed in the Lack of Bug Fixes for R4/Ops in this patch

MaximusRex

I'd like to be able to leave an ops without dropping group or getting stuck on the loading screen.

I'd like players in my Ops group to not appear dead even after they respawn from a wipe.

I'd like to not have to Alt-F4 then restart the client in Kannoth's room just to be able to see a mechanic.

I'd like the adds Kannoth summons to not travel untargetable under the floor.

I'd like Watchdog to stop desyncing causing him to leap to me while I am actually in melee range.

I'd like for taking the tram to Watchdog to not almost kill my character.

The amount of severe and annoying bugs in LOTS content, especially R4, and the lack of fixes for them has been extremely disappointing to me as a player.

• Thanks 4

I get the impression R-4 isn't played much, and the bugs are unfortunately low priority compared to areas of the game more players engage. SM should be made easier - more people would actually run it. 

Still, compared to past Operations, those are ridiculous bugs to have been just left in the game for a year or so.

Edited by arunav

6 hours ago, arunav said:

I get the impression R-4 isn't played much, and the bugs are unfortunately low priority compared to areas of the game more players engage. SM should be made easier - more people would actually run it.

This was 100% done on purpose.

Also.... I'd like to be able to do the fight and NOT GET STUCK UNDER THE FLOOR!!!!!

6 hours ago, arunav said:

Still, compared to past Operations, those are ridiculous bugs to have been just left in the game for a year or so.

What areas of the game get engaged more? "Looks at Cartel Market" Oooh...

Edited by felleto
  • Thanks 1