Broken Matchmaking system, map pool, HUTBALL, having a breakdown!

Faltun

Okay guys, thats it, i lost it all today, having a breakdown. Why? Not becuase the many other things that is totally broken in PvP right now, like premades are not matching with premades, or 6-8 sorcerers in every wz, or not properly working abilitites, there is a long list, i could list things til tomorrow.... These are bad things, but you can still have fun in games and your time is not totally wasted.

BUT THE FREAKING BROKEN MATHCMAKING SYSTEM, THAT GIVES HUTTBALL AT LEAST 75% of the time and THE COMPANY KEEP SAYING THAT ITS WORKING PROPERLY AND YOU HAVE THE SAME CHANCE TO GET EVERY TYPE OF WZs. THE COMPANY THAT DOSENT EVEN PLAY THEIR OWN GAME, because if they would play it then it would be clear how broken their matchmaking system is....

Im writing this post after this afternoon i played 7 warzones and 6 of them were huttball and this is not only happaned today but its an everyday problem, my record was 11 huttbals in a row, nothing else and since i record all my games i can check it and even prove it. happened yesterday too, last week, every time i play this poor game its clear you get huttball much more often than any other wz, the matchmaking system is not working properly, thats sure. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

I feel like i wasted hours on my limited playtime, because simply cant have fun on the same map.

No surprise nobody wants to play the objective and go afk if we get huttball 75% of the time, i love playing huttball, when it happens 1\5 wzs and i even care about the objective and having fun. but this is ridiculous....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

That happens every once in a while to me as well. I've noticed it with ancient hypergate and voidstar too. Getting like 4 or 5 in a row. Hutt ball is a different conversation though because there are 3 hutt ball maps out of 8 that can pop so your chances of getting a hutt ball are almost 50/50. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Samcuu said:

That happens every once in a while to me as well. I've noticed it with ancient hypergate and voidstar too. Getting like 4 or 5 in a row. Hutt ball is a different conversation though because there are 3 hutt ball maps out of 8 that can pop so your chances of getting a hutt ball are almost 50/50. 

they share the same pop slot. you may get two (e.g.) pits in a row, but more often it's quesh, pit, vandin, etc. I can't even remember getting the same three in a row whereas I regularly get VS and AHG in a row.

but you have longer wait times, so you prolly miss the pops whereas I'm seeing every one solo q'd in the 50s win rate.

I think they should get rid of all huttballs,or at least make it a choice. Cos I think most of pvprs,me included,hate it completly.
Matchmaking is one of the biggest problems indeed. They should make it how it was with ranked,at least for arenas,allowing tanks and/or healers to get a pop only when theres another of same role in q too. That wont fix everything,but would help a lot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Original hutt ball is great. Quesh is the worst map because the different levels which cause massive desync, however I personally like that match because for whatever reason I've done all my record dps matches in quesh. It's still a terrible map tho I can't lie. Vandin is meh to me. 

• Like 1

Yesterday, i ended up playing 15 games, 12 of them were huttball.... only got one voidstar, one civil war and one hypergate. Now i woke up and thought cmon, q up to do a quick wz, im currenlty in the wz guess what? HUTTBALL.... make it 13\16. its brutal, i mean i really cant believe this is happening and like i said this is not the only time when something like this happens. 

played 5 in a row yesterday then 4 with small breaks and some lockout, then 6 in a row again and now my first game im currently in and afking writing this post, because my nervous system cant take its 13th huttbal in less than 1 day out of 16 games.... 😬🥴😖

I really want to see some community manager or soemone from the company gets his balls, come here and say "THE MATCHMAKING SYSTEM IS WORKING AS INTENDED, WORKING PROPERLY AND YOU HAVE THE SAME CHANCE TO GET INTO EACH TYPE OF WZ" to humiliate themselves and make it clear for everyone they dont even play their own game.

DEEEEW IT!

Edited by Faltun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1