Add Uprisings Master Mode to group finder

Please could we have master mode uprisings added to the Group Finder?

It's really annoying that theyre not included and nobody wants to do the veteran stuff....

Up the rewards and add it to the group finder so we have even more content to queue for

Most people couldn't finish mm uprisings such as trial and error - probably several of the other ones as well.  Adding these to groupfinder would just result in people quitting groups as soon as they see they got a bad one or worse a nightmare run that never successfully ends.  SM version is a good groupfinder entry point and then groups of friends can team up and take on mm outside of the groupfinder.  

You would end up with posts like this for uprisings:

wasted-mm-flashpoints-due-to-player-inexperience-and-low-gear

https://youtu.be/W7hpmj95s7A

https://youtu.be/7Wc72UMIcVQ

Edited by Drew_Braxton

then dont queue for them? theyre 'master' mode? I dont know what other players would expect if they queue for master mode content, then expect master mode content I suppose. Make a new category? I don't think it would be hard for them to add a new category of difficulty.

Plus, the feature is 'Group Finder'. I want to find a group. Why not have content in the group finder? It makes little sense to me. Make some minimum requirements to queue for certain content, e.g completed the easier version, minimum item rating, minimum character level, completed it outside of group finder previously, etc.

There are ways this can be solved and also makes Group Finder the go to place to find a group.

we should have a 'any role - normal' (this should reflect current veteran mode) - this has no role requirement (usually 4xdps, but can be a mix of healer/tank)

we should have a 'role queue - normal' (this should reflect current master mode) - this requires 1xtank 1xheal 2xdps

we should have a 'role queue - hard' (this should reflect operations hard mode and master mode) - this requires 1xtank 1xheal 2xdps

we should have a 'role queue - master' (this should reflect difficulty found in master mode operations) - this requires 1xtank 1xheal 2xdps

Edited by SnEaKyMan
group finder is a group finder