GSF premade guild on SS and SF (same guild)

Darkestmonty

Just another "make a premade" spiel. I especially love the part about how premades make the queue pop. No, a sufficient mass of people make the queue pop. Just some of them have grouped for easy wins and lopsided lolz games.

But again, let's just live in a world where premades drive activity. Great! That means premade queue will pop all the time. So there's no need for premaders to fear a premade queue.

Every argument centered on the vibrancy of the premade meta is simply reinforcing the functionality of their own queue. Even I want premade queue to pop. I'm fine if groups of people want to play each other. More than fine, with having done plenty of group pvp in several MMOs, I know coordinated group v group games are different.

Now, I think it is fairly obvious that despite these rosy boasts, everyone is pretty sure premade queue wouldn't pop with any regularity. Despite the fact (that escapes premaders no matter how it's explained) that the queue could be made from "groups of groups," it probably won't pop much. But we know such groups must be common, or at least very reliably formed, because it is literally the only suggested response to premades from premaders.

Curious that!

8 minutes ago, sharpenedstick said:

Just another "make a premade" spiel. I especially love the part about how premades make the queue pop. No, a sufficient mass of people make the queue pop. Just some of them have grouped for easy wins and lopsided lolz games.

But again, let's just live in a world where premades drive activity. Great! That means premade queue will pop all the time. So there's no need for premaders to fear a premade queue.

Every argument centered on the vibrancy of the premade meta is simply reinforcing the functionality of their own queue. Even I want premade queue to pop. I'm fine if groups of people want to play each other. More than fine, with having done plenty of group pvp in several MMOs, I know coordinated group v group games are different.

Now, I think it is fairly obvious that despite these rosy boasts, everyone is pretty sure premade queue wouldn't pop with any regularity. Despite the fact (that escapes premaders no matter how it's explained) that the queue could be made from "groups of groups," it probably won't pop much. But we know such groups must be common, or at least very reliably formed, because it is literally the only suggested response to premades from premaders.

Curious that!

I have to say............

Pops are fine.  Groups or no groups.

As I said before Satele sucks as far as pops, because of low population and the penchant for non participators and self destructors.  Pops on SS generally are not back to back.  Usually a good 15 minute or more wait.  And thats during prime time.

Star Forge has zero issue with pops and gets multiple matches many times.

Darth Malgus as well is good for pops like Star Forge.

On the evenings, SF does have multiple groups queueing.

Darth Malgus is good for their prime time earlier in the day U.S. time

Queues pop fine, premades or not.

Well, except Satele, where its always hit and miss.