Cartel Market - Fieldtech Gunner Set removed? Missing?

Smokharn

Hello! I'm fairly new to the game, I created a pretty cool looking cosmetics set using bits and pieces from the sets on the Cartel Market. One of the sets that I used were the Fieldtech Gunner set, but now when I've added the Cartel Coins to buy it, I can't find it! Has it been removed? Why? Is there any other way that I could get my hands on the set? Thank you!

The cartel market items frequently change.  I don't know if there's an actual pattern to the rotations or not, or even why they can't just let us buy what we want when we want, but if it's not currently listed you are out of luck.

Keep an eye on flash sales, you  may get lucky.  Otherwise your only option is to buy the item from another player with credits or to buy ultimate cartel packs and play the RNG game (not recommended, the odds are very much against you getting what you actually want).

• Like 1

Maaaan, that blows! I literally made the set yesterday, and today I got my salary to buy it :(

Also, several sets that I bought are not listed in my Collection. They're grayed out and I can't get them on my other characters unless I buy them again :(

1 minute ago, Smokharn said:

Also, several sets that I bought are not listed in my Collection. They're grayed out and I can't get them on my other characters unless I buy them again :(

That's because cartel items are tradeable when you first buy them.  They don't unlock in collections until you bind them to your character.

Just buying the set won't unlock it, you have to equip it to bind it to you character.  That's every piece of armor in a set, even if you don't end up using it you have to equip it once to bind it.

Once it's unlocked in collections for character you then have to play to unlock it for your account so all your characters can use it (usually 60ccs for bronze, 120 for silver, 200 for gold, 600 for platinum items).  If you are patient then wait until a collections unlock sale to do that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

That's because cartel items are tradeable when you first buy them.  They don't unlock in collections until you bind them to your character.

Just buying the set won't unlock it, you have to equip it to bind it to you character.  That's every piece of armor in a set, even if you don't end up using it you have to equip it once to bind it.

Once it's unlocked in collections for character you then have to play to unlock it for your account so all your characters can use it (usually 60ccs for bronze, 120 for silver, 200 for gold, 600 for platinum items).  If you are patient then wait until a collections unlock sale to do that.

I didn't know! 😧

I spent like 24k Cartel Points on cosmetics and none of them are in my collection, is there a way to get it back? Contact support? :(

1 hour ago, Smokharn said:

I didn't know! 😧

I spent like 24k Cartel Points on cosmetics and none of them are in my collection, is there a way to get it back? Contact support? :(

Yes, a support ticket (not a bug report!) is the best way.  Did you keep the unused parts around?  If so, just equip them for a moment on the character that has them, so that that character has equipped all the pieces of each set.  (Not necessarily all at once, mind, but *all* the pieces.  Some armour sets have multiple items for one or more slots, e.g. Resort Swimwear, which has two chest pieces (with or without a butt-cape, if memory serves), and to unlock the set in Collections, you must wear (at different moments, obviously) both of those chest pieces.)

But if you destroyed the pieces you didn't want, then a support ticket is the way to go.  Do remember to be polite, of course.

5 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Yes, a support ticket (not a bug report!) is the best way.  Did you keep the unused parts around?  If so, just equip them for a moment on the character that has them, so that that character has equipped all the pieces of each set.  (Not necessarily all at once, mind, but *all* the pieces.  Some armour sets have multiple items for one or more slots, e.g. Resort Swimwear, which has two chest pieces (with or without a butt-cape, if memory serves), and to unlock the set in Collections, you must wear (at different moments, obviously) both of those chest pieces.)

But if you destroyed the pieces you didn't want, then a support ticket is the way to go.  Do remember to be polite, of course.

Okay well I've sent a support ticket in-game. Hopefully they'll be able to give me the sets that I deleted because of lack of knowledge, so that I can at least have them in my collection. Thank you for the answer 😄

Okay so I opened a ticket and I got a response from Customer Support saying that they've added the purchased sets to my collection of my main character after confirming that I have indeed purchased them, the kind souls 😄

So my problem is solved, thank you all for the help :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Smokharn said:

Okay so I opened a ticket and I got a response from Customer Support saying that they've added the purchased sets to my collection of my main character after confirming that I have indeed purchased them, the kind souls 😄

So my problem is solved, thank you all for the help :)

Excellent news!  Thanks for coming back to let us know the problem is solved!