AHSOKA!!

Disappointed, but it is what it is! I put Ashoka in the C Tier out of all the Disney Star Wars shows.

This is my preference, yours may differ:

A

Andor

B

The Mandalorian

C

Ahsoka

D

Kenobi

BOBF

I could make the argument that Kenobi belongs in the F Tier but I'm in a decent enough mood to overlook it's stupidity.

Edited by TonyTricicolo

• 6 months later...

With my profile I just had to post here.  Great series and Season 2 is greenlit yay!  Cry haters cry!

Now as a fan of this game as well it would be awesome if Baylan Skoll was actually Valkorion.  With what has unfortunately befallen Ray Stevenson I am almost thinking that Season 2 should start with Baylan Skoll's form melting away and out steps tenebrae.

5 hours ago, AhsokaTanorules said:

With my profile I just had to post here.  Great series and Season 2 is greenlit yay!  Cry haters cry!

Now as a fan of this game as well it would be awesome if Baylan Skoll was actually Valkorion.  With what has unfortunately befallen Ray Stevenson I am almost thinking that Season 2 should start with Baylan Skoll's form melting away and out steps tenebrae.

Oh god no. Star Wars has been getting worse and worse over the last decade for the simple fact of they won't leave Dead Characters Dead. I'm so tired of them bringing back characters time after time just because they are not skilled enough or are to lazy to make new enemies to fight. If a character dies, leave them dead!!

7 hours ago, Toraak said:

Oh god no. Star Wars has been getting worse and worse over the last decade for the simple fact of they won't leave Dead Characters Dead. I'm so tired of them bringing back characters time after time just because they are not skilled enough or are to lazy to make new enemies to fight. If a character dies, leave them dead!!

Yes Palpatine in ep 9 was lazy and desperate.  I still feel the Ventress situation was fixing a screw up.  And I for one would be happy if they bridged SWTOR with current stuff (at least the filoni stuff)