One long-time fan's opinion of the Jedi.

Neverfar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys..this thread is from way back at launch.....LET IT DIE AND MAKE A NEW THREAD.

Not my fault. A rather creepy stalker that obsessively tried to make me feel bad because I am "so smart" (his words not mine) dredged up this old post and I decided to continue the discussion just to bother him.

So basically just drop the entire concept of Star Wars. Turn it into something it's not.

Edgy people don't like their fiction to have clear lines drawn. They want everything gritty and grimy like, oh, 95% of modern fantasy/sci-fi fiction right now. Blech.

What would take the place of dark-versus-light, good-versus-evil anyway? Angsty "misunderstood" special person with superpowers versus angsty "misunderstood" person with super powers? Where have I seen that? Oh, right. EVERYWHERE!

Edited by Neverfar

Scroll back to your previous postings. Watch the downward slope of pettiness and personal attacks. That is why I do not acknowledge what you say now. You've proven yourself undeserving of consideration.

I am disagreeing and debating with the other people. Not all disagree, by the way. And those I disagree with are by and large respectable (with the exception of one other poster just as surly and obnoxious by you that I will be polite enough not to name). I can disagree with them, strongly even, and accept their different opinion without noting the deep, deep hole of childish nonsense you dug for yourself, sir. The sooner you stop responding to me, the sooner your "grey Jedi" agenda will gain some consideration because the mean average of maturity of its proponents will improve.

is this a real indication of people thinking! who the **** is this guy? and what does he do for a living? LMFAO looks like im not the only one here that thinks that oh no! the community thinks your a weirdo guess im not the only one.

Not my fault. A rather creepy stalker that obsessively tried to make me feel bad because I am "so smart" (his words not mine) dredged up this old post and I decided to continue the discussion just to bother him.

i said u were smart sarcastically get over yourself kid. go out and play some sports lol

and playing marbles isint a real sport.

Edited by Extortioninc