More than 6 Strongholds

Addictress

48 minutes ago, Addictress said:

Why is there a limit? I'm already panicking because of the limit. I can't possibly stay within this limit.

The limit is twenty.

What's limited to "equivalent of six" is the conquest bonus (+25% for each fully unlocked stronghold you have, to a maximum of +150% total).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KyraMalakai said:

Well, I belive I have 12 counting the ones of GS, there is also another two from the guild flagship (imperial and republic), so which ones do you have?

Just Tattooine, Nar Shadaa, Coruscant and DK for now but there are so many I want :)

The full list, roughly in release order:

• Dromund Kaas (released with the Strongholds system)
  • Coruscant (released with the Strongholds system)
  • Tatooine (released with the Strongholds system)
  • Nar Shaddaa (released with the Strongholds system)
  • Yavin IV
  • Manaan
  • Umbara (train)
  • Alderaan
  • Rishi (has PvP functions)
  • Republic Fleet (GS1/2)
  • Imperial Fleet (GS 1/2)
  • Mek-Sha (GS4)

There are also guild flagships, but they don't count against an individual player's limit.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kristallia said:

Sorry for my stupid question, but how can there be limit of twenty when there is not that many stronghold it total?

Last time there was a server merge they allowed players to keep duplicates of strongholds if they had 2 of the same kind, so some players will have more than the actual 12 strongholds.

It also leaves room for new strongolds to be added without having to fiddle with the limits.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kristallia said:

Sorry for my stupid question, but how can there be limit of twenty when there is not that many stronghold it total?

Because the limit is entirely arbitrary (for a short time after they released the Yavin stronghold, the limit didn't increase from four to five, which caused some ... adverse commentary, let's say, here on the forums), and this is key to the whole thing:

12 hours ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

It also leaves room for new strongolds to be added without having to fiddle with the limits.

• Like 1