Tips for returning player

neweses

Heya,

I'm looking for some general tips for a returning player. Coming back from a 4ish year swtor hiatus(was playing actively up until 6.0)and let's just say, a lot has changed lmao. As I've said im looking for some general tips, optimal tertiary stat and according enhancement and augment distribution or maybe even a gearing table if someone took the time to create one(idk if thats even possible the way gearing works now)and maybe some quick notes on rotations because by reading through the skill tree and its new passives it seems like all three specs could use different rotations now. Also is there a best way to gear up quickly? I know about the equip full 324 exept the earpiece and then farm it in HC Fps but i believe they changed the materials needed to upgrade to 332 in order to unlock the mods, atleast it feels pretty unefficient to me.

Answers and help are greatly appreciated!

(Also one quick thing; it looks like one character can be more than one mainclass now?? Does that mean I could play Slinger on Imp-Side for the extra offhand damage for example?)