Heroic issues....

MEMEyou

And just what was so "usefull about your post? You offered an opinion I offered mine. What's your problem with that? Is it because I dared to offer an opinion that didn't coincide with yours?

Agreed. Lets just keep it nice and calm and just talk about what we like/dislike in a civilized manner.

And just what was so "usefull about your post? You offered an opinion I offered mine. What's your problem with that? Is it because I dared to offer an opinion that didn't coincide with yours?

You suggested that you have no problems with heroics in a topic about how heroic quests tend to bug out. He was annoyed by the fact that your response does nothing to further the conversation or validate the existence of his problem.

Edited by Lord_Itharius

I am having problems understanding. Why do you not like Heroics? I enjoy them because it lets my wife and I play something a little harder without having to enter a Flashpoint.

^ I agree. My wife and I do the same. So far we haven't had any of them 'bug out' or have problems. I don't mean to imply that the OP does not have problems.

You suggested that you have no problems with heroics in a topic about how heroic quests tend to bug out. He was annoyed by the fact that your response does nothing to further the conversation or validate the existence of his problem.

Well since I haven't had one bug out on me and the lack of info in his post I don't really grasp why he is so bothered. Thus it comes down to the opinion aspect of it for me.

What problems are actually occuring in them?

I dislike doing heroics at all..

Every time someone is stuck on some step - everyone totally fresh on the same quest, even. loot or something is bugged.

I rather enjoy the Heroics. I've had no problems with them so far.

Dear OP,

This is a discussion forum. His post is entirely relevant. Yours implies that you always have problems while his implies that he has none. Just because he does not agree with your post does not mean it is not relevant.

Welcome to the forums. =)

Well since I haven't had one bug out on me and the lack of info in his post I don't really grasp why he is so bothered. Thus it comes down to the opinion aspect of it for me.

What problems are actually occuring in them?

The only problem I had was on Taris where I didnt go to the right area to trigger to the next step of the Heroic quest. It was fixed by running back about 20 feet. It was more my mistake anyways, I think.