Combat Style Respec Token

nkseven

15 hours ago, nkseven said:

Make a high priced token that allows you to change one of your combat styles... so many people want this and will pay $$$$ for it

Yes please! I would love this being added.

15 hours ago, recalcitrantIre said:

they made it years ago, its called the commander's character token / master's datacron

I think you might confuse those items a bit, neither of them changes your current combat style.

Master's Datacron boosts your current character to lvl 80 without affecting your combat style.

Commander's Character token gives you ability to create a new character, which will start at lvl 70.

• 1 month later...

I was going to post about this but... Yes, I will pay for this and quite a few of my guild members will as well.

Does not have to be extreme. Let's say, I pick Knight/Sentinel but after I get to max level, I seem not to be able to play that advanced class well. Let me keep the Knight part for class story purposes but allow us to go Guardian.

Yes, we have secondary class now, and Thank you Bioware Gods. Am not stuck with a character I can't play at all anymore. But, I have one good class and one that I don't like; Let's make a trade, I give you money, and you let us have 2 classes we can play. Deal?

• 2 weeks later...