Interpreter's Retreat Missions: Joint Efforts

TziganeNZ

So, I've gone through the main story line for 7.3, and have one mission left - Joint Efforts.  For this, I need to complete 3 missions: Kitchen Work; Cleanup Crew; and Security Repairs.

I am, however, unable to find where to pick these up. I've checked the main board in Interpreter's Retreat, and the ones listed there are Let Them Drink, Easing Anxieties, and Ongoing Threats. I've also checked the mission box in the field close to the Shrine of Judgment, but that also offers 3 x different missions - none of which are the ones I need to complete.  One sounds close ("Security Reboot") but that's not the one I need.

Where do I find the mission giver for these three that I need?  I've looked pretty much everywhere in Interpreter's Retreat, and am a bit tired of playing hide and seek now....I just want to finish this.

20 hours ago, eabevella said:

Kitchen mission is located at the northmost section where the Gormak Working Camp is.

You should be able to pick up the missions there.

Thanks so much for your reply.  I'm at the Gormak Worker Camp, and the only clickable mission terminal (with a mission triangle) is directly in front of the medical services droid to the left side of the camp, and it's only offering the missions A Cantina in Crisis, It's Really Piling Up, and Security Reboot.

No sign of the three missions that I actually need - Kitchen Work, Cleanup Crew and Security Repairs.

Do they change each week or rotate out or something similar?  Still looking for these blasted missions!

43 minutes ago, TziganeNZ said:

Thanks so much for your reply.  I'm at the Gormak Worker Camp, and the only clickable mission terminal (with a mission triangle) is directly in front of the medical services droid to the left side of the camp, and it's only offering the missions A Cantina in Crisis, It's Really Piling Up, and Security Reboot.

No sign of the three missions that I actually need - Kitchen Work, Cleanup Crew and Security Repairs.

Do they change each week or rotate out or something similar?  Still looking for these blasted missions!

Have you clicked the blue items: the food packages and veggies around the decoration vendor and tools in the tent area in the main landing base?

For the story quest you have to click a bunch of stuffs before you go where you're needed.

Edited by eabevella
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KyraMalakai said:

If I remember, the names don't match. Those are the missions you need to do.

Oooh I see....no wonder I was having trouble.  Thank you - greatly appreciated.

@eabevella Thank you, yes I've done all that - just had to find the missions.

It would be ideal if the names actually matched, though.

• 5 months later...
23 minutes ago, jediraiser said:

How the hell do i skip this BS?

I have *7* characters that are ALL in the Interpreters Retreat.

I am NOT doing HOURS of the same lethally boring "filler mission" in order to advance the STORY!

Yeah, I agree, but I powered on through. It's not so bad with a stealth character, but it reminds me a lot of the old fetch and carry quests of other MMOs. Go find this, go find that, return to the quest giver, then do some more. Meh. 

It's rather tedious but not difficult and I'd 1000 times more wish I could skip Echoes of Oblivion. I just don't have it in me to do that fight again. 

12 hours ago, MishaCantu said:

Yeah, I agree, but I powered on through. It's not so bad with a stealth character, but it reminds me a lot of the old fetch and carry quests of other MMOs. Go find this, go find that, return to the quest giver, then do some more. Meh. 

It's rather tedious but not difficult and I'd 1000 times more wish I could skip Echoes of Oblivion. I just don't have it in me to do that fight again. 

Skip EOO???

Thats propably the MOST Star Wars thing there ever was!

The Emperor prior to the EOO was like Joker in the Arkham games.

They feel boring without Joker the same way SWTOR feels lame without a "All-knowing, all-powerful tyrant hell-bent on annihaliting ALL life in existence to empower himself"

2 hours ago, jediraiser said:

Skip EOO???

Thats propably the MOST Star Wars thing there ever was!

The Emperor prior to the EOO was like Joker in the Arkham games.

They feel boring without Joker the same way SWTOR feels lame without a "All-knowing, all-powerful tyrant hell-bent on annihaliting ALL life in existence to empower himself"

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of echoes either. I've done it on a few characters, but running through echoes always got me to stop on story for 99% of my characters. The emperor storyline by that point was old and worn out. Kind of like Malgus is currently. They both should have just stayed dead when we killed them originally. 

1 hour ago, Toraak said:

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of echoes either. I've done it on a few characters, but running through echoes always got me to stop on story for 99% of my characters. The emperor storyline by that point was old and worn out. Kind of like Malgus is currently. They both should have just stayed dead when we killed them originally. 

I'd love to end the Malgus story too. And its CLEARLY going to be done by getting Malgus to JOIN your Alliance!

Malgus ONLY craves for strength, NO MATTER where it comes from.

And the Alliance embraces BOTH the strengths of the empire and the republic, hence the logo of both factions together.

But the story after THAT, when Malgus joins your Alliance... Is anyones guess...

2 hours ago, Toraak said:

Yes, I agree about Malgus. I'll never understand why Jadus has been ignored. Here's hoping he's been laying low and planning. He has to know the emperor is dead, and is waiting for Malgus to make his final move so Jadus can fire his opening salvo.