Empire side: Why should I care about loose cannon Shae, or the non-Empire Alliance, & not partner with Malgus instead - Go Full Sith?

On my Agents they are still waiting to join the Republic since the end of their story line ( all Chiss and never really been part of the empire)

On my Inquis same thing, they were slaves, even though they attained Darth, they still have to worry about apprentices trying to kill them and other Darths doing the same thing, it would be a relief, to finally be a real jedi with no one trying to kill her just because she is that powerful, she would just like some peace something the sith can't give her. 

On my warriors they are imps from birth that is all they know. They don't like slavery and might be light side, but that is their where their Family is ( do they have families?).

Finally my bh's figure don't want to be part of anyone but the empire might have strength but they also have slavery , ( "like shooting fish in a barrel not fair to the fish. Shoot to kill"  Torian Cadera)  Or something like that basically most of what the empire does has no honour, the pubs aren't much better but at least..

Smugglers don't really fit into pub or imps basically should have third faction with the bh's.

My Jedi and troopers have all remained loyal.  

As to Malgus, that is a really intriguing take on things, pretty sure my characters are bluffing but he made a really good point the endless cycle of war and slaughter never ends. I keep wondering if this ties into where all the credits and resources the eternal empire kept collecting was going to that Lana was originally investigating back when we were originally freed from carbonite. They never did tell us.  Could there be a very big bad out there. Worse then we know? 

23 hours ago, eabevella said:

I wish we can affect Lana/Theron like the KOTOR2 system where you can turn your companions according to your alignment and influence (well Jessa has LS/DS but it's an one time choice thing and both are cringe examples of both extreme and lack depth). Both of them have the potential of being turned and that would be very interesting if the developers spend more time on developing at least the core two companions.

At this point I just hope Malgus won't turn out to be the opposite of nut-job Revan and wants to turn everyone into Jedi/Sith. I don't particularly like him (back stab me once, forever my enemy) but I hope he can regain his dignity in his possibly last fight. It's strange for a Sith toon to tolerate Malgus just sitting there, most Sith will just start zapping. They can always re-install the brain-washing implants. It's even strange for a former Cipher Agent since they are supposed to be trained in the art of torture (and I hate how they made my agent looked like an amateur in the interrogation scene).

Well, the Empire will lose eventually. But with good writing, characters, and stories, the losing side could have the most memorable moments.

A good writer can have either side loosing a particular conflict ... BUT in the end show the shadow of not being totally defeated ...  (Battered but not completely broken).