Saudi Arabian investors interested in buying Star Wars from Disney

What?! So Disney wants to sell Star Wars for twice it bought it for and an oil tycoon in Saudi Arabia is interested in dishing out the 8billion for the IP.

https://youtu.be/591I67d2uTs

"...now if Star Wars were to be bought by someone like this oil tycoon it will likely mean a future where Star Wars as a franchise will be tied to Middle Eastern and Muslim ideologies...in this potential scenario Star Wars might become a franchise that bans all traces of woke ideology and replaces it with Muslim values. It could also lead to a future where Star Wars pivots so heavily to one side that women will never be represented again and anyone other than heterosexual couples would be erased from Star Wars forever."

Edited by TonyTricicolo
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, TonyTricicolo said:

@Shayddow Have you not seen what is going on with Disney lately? Every single IP of theirs is dying. They are desperately trying to stay afloat by canceling movies, shows, and themeparks. The need a massive lucrative hit soon or The House of Mouse will come crashing down.

Believe me as much as I'd like to see the monopoly that is Disney be torn apart, its not going to happen. 

• Haha 1