A Very Special Invite Just For You

PianoMatt

Greetings good people of Satele Shan,

In honor of Pride month, I have decided to open up my Alderaan stronghold on Star Forge and taken the liberty of hiring people from all over the galaxy to give you a unique festival and show you one or two combinations of things that I doubt you’ve ever seen before.  Staff and crews are arriving by the minute so let me go over the information you need to enjoy yourself.  The following will hopefully give you the best experience possible and that is what I want for you.   

Once you arrive, there should be ample parking available in th-  HEY!  BE CAREFUL!  THOSE AREN’T CHEAP AND NOW THEY HAVE TO CLEAN THAT UP!   THAT WAS THEIR FRIEND! -  As I was saying, there should be ample parking available in the designated parking area and PLEASE DO NOT CRASH INTO MY VALET DROIDS…

Now that you’re parked, ahead of you is security and check in.  Behind you is the Midway and it's offering the following activities.  (1) There is a life size holo-droid/holo-monster battler and by the way, I am looking to hire a lawnmower that specializes in Alderaan grass.  Have you ever noticed how powerful it is?...it can grow through steel apparently.  (2) Behind that is a maze that is best played in first person view.  Enter through the lit entryway and make your way to the opposite side.  All body types have been tested and should be able to finish it because we’re here for everyone.  There is someone who wants to reward you when you get through with a big hug.  (3) Did someone finish faster than you and get a better hug?  Take them into the arena and solve it however you see fit.  (4) Vin Attrius just can’t seem to break his habit of messing around with planet killing machines.  He’s brought his latest find “The Ultimate Devourer” to my backyard and is trying to change his eating habits from planets to a sensible soup and salad.  If it seems like it’s still more interested in the planet, Vinn has requested we help him and shock its brain until it changes its mind.  (5) Behind the big hungry droid is a Galactic Starfighter Simulator* 

*The team that set up the GSF area just let me know that some of their equipment was broken into and stolen.  For what? We’re not sure…but there are only footprints so they came and went on foot.  With heavy equipment like that, they couldn’t have gone far.  Whoever it was, I’m sure they’re not up to anything devious.

Once you’re done with the midway, feel free to browse the grounds but watch out for rats!  We used to throw them into the old killik cave because a long time ago a killik snuck in and stole my favorite pet lizard.  I decided that swarming their home with rats seemed a fitting revenge.   But recently the rats keep running back out of the cave and the killiks are nowhere to be found.  Why would they do that?… Regardless, I really miss that tiny lizard.

When you are done outside, please make your way through the vendors and past one of our Pride ambassadors Ky’lee.  She looks so happy to be here.  Do her a favor and relight the 6 fireworks along that terrace if she has let them go out.  Inside, you’ll notice that I’ve hired the Czerka Corporation to handle both our first aid station and our meals.  Don’t worry, they are more than prepared for this job.  They even asked to block off one of my rooms for their extra staff and equipment and told me specifically that all of the meat they acquire is definitely not from any guests who have visited the infirmary.  I didn’t even ask!  What an amazing company, we can definitely trust them.

Dance on the main floor, have a drink, and gamble in our game room if you’d like, Feluscia has the tokens you need for that.  Opposite that door is the way to my personal entertaining area.  Come say hello if I happen to be on site and please enjoy the hot tub further down the hall.  I’d advise getting wet only in the hot tub, it’s much safer experience.

Traveling up to the mountain retreat is for adults only.  If you ever see flashing red lights, you need to turn around if you are underage.  Minors are restricted.  Oh!  I almost forgot.  Before we go up top (which is for adults only...seriously) I want you to know about my other lost pets.  You see, I love my little Raklings but the recent Rakghoul infestation on Alderaan put them in a frenzy.  They got so crazy they broke out of their cages and ran all over the place and now I can’t find any of them.  I truly miss their sweet kind faces and especially their constant screeching.  I am offering 1 billion credits to the first person who can locate all 7 and provide me with pictures of their locations.  Please don’t touch them because…Rakghouls.  I know for a fact that they are too short to press an elevator button or ride a thranta so they are definitely not up top at the mountain retreat at all.  Please post your pictures on the Star Forge Server Thread.  Find my pets but more importantly: impress me and do something without a guide from the holo-net.

Now it’s time to go upstairs and I remind you that it is for adults only - my business partner gets a little scandalous at times.  ID’s will be checked. 

Upstairs we have several events going on overseen by Jirrik and his infectious smile.  Where did I find such happy ambassadors?   That's a great question for whoever was on the team that designed them.   There is a drag karaoke competition going on and you are more than welcome to enter.  Bring your best looks, turn it out on stage, and have a friend capture an amazing picture of it.  (Tip: Turn on the fireworks backstage and activate the band’s stages)  If you make it past prelims you should then submit that picture on the Star Forge Thread and you will be judged by me.  The best shot wins 250 million credits.  Let’s meet your preliminary judges:  Please welcome back our regular panel of queens: Malora and Gnost-Dural!  They are clearly excited to be doing this again for the 11th year in a row.  Can’t you tell?  Behind our regular judges we have an extra special guest judge from a galaxy far far away: Steve the Cromulon.  You might think he isn’t alive, but if you look closely you will see that you are wrong.  Steve has only one request when you perform: He wants you to “SHOW HIM WHAT YOU GOT!”

If you forgot your wigs or frocks, the Rakata have been kind enough to set up their drag pop-up shop ELEGANZA and they can help you out with anything you might need.

Did you notice anything on the other building?  I’m sure you did.  That's the H🔥T  HUTT ™️ which brings us to my business partner.  Many of you know his brother Giradda the Hutt who has made a fortune out of the great sport known as huttball.   This is your chance to finally meet his brother who is never mentioned: Gayradda the Hutt.  Gayradda is in the business of male only’s clubs and bathhouses and he has set one up in my guest quarters.  This establishment is for men only. (Sorry ladies, his rules, not mine…although Eleganza might have a solution for you.) So feel free to explore and indulge once you’re inside.  There is a locker room to freshen up in and then a bathhouse where things are getting...well you'll see.  The clients are definitely reacting to each other if you watch long enough.  Gayradda is currently having a Best Cakes🍰 in the Solar System competition in his entertaining area.   Find your light in the lineup, pick your favorite pose, reveal as much skin/hair/metal as you want, and snap a picture.  The prize here is 200 million credits to whoever submits the best shot and 50 million credits to whoever sends the worst.  As you can see, Gayradda is easily distracted so I will handle the judging...what is he even looking at?  Anyway, he is having another secret competition that you can tackle if you’d like.  I’m sure you remember the 4 pink/purple objects on the outside of the building.  Yeah you do.   He has hidden another 4 (not necessarily pink) on the inside of the building: all in plain sight and none of them involve any of the clients.  All of them were created intentionally so use your camera and skill to locate them.  The first person to do that will win 100 million credits. (If anyone finds some that were not intended but look legitimate, the first post of it will also be compensated) Please post your pictures on the Star Forge Server Thread.

Enjoy yourselves my friends.  This is an open invite to all so tell your friends about your experience and have them pop by if you think they would enjoy it.  Feedback is a gift so if you saw something you loved/hated/made you say “...Oh my god”  I’d love to hear about it.   

Even when the future of something is unclear, you can make a special impact in the world.  Happy Pride.

~Gaytastic~

Edited by PianoMatt