Imperial Taris, Culling the Nekghouls

Liokae

apparently legacy content has just been utterly abandoned from upkeep; had a door that's supposed to open after a conversation not open, then after dropping the mission to pick it up and retry... mission can't be picked up again. Put in a ticket to CS, got a reply that there's nothing they can do, so the entire planetary questline is locked off thanks to a bug that google says has been happening for something like four years now.

Nah, I believe the CS rep when they say there's nothing *they* can do- from what I understand, their toolset is actually pretty annoyingly limited. This one is on the devs for leaving in a planet questline breaking bug for multiple years.

1 hour ago, Liokae said:

Nah, I believe the CS rep when they say there's nothing *they* can do- from what I understand, their toolset is actually pretty annoyingly limited. This one is on the devs for leaving in a planet questline breaking bug for multiple years.

That's my point. They don't bother to push it up the chain to resolve. There is no way that it's impossible to reset a questline in an MMO. Imagine is the main storyline was bugged like this. Would the CS just tell you to kick rocks?