GSF Cosmetics from Underworld Exchange vendors are not unlocking

AlkarMBar

I bought a Yellow Gas Canister from Zannlyn, an Underworld Exchange vendor at the Republic fleet and when I tried to use the item, I got a message saying "This unlock has already applied to your character"; however, in the Cosmetics section of the GSF window the Yellow Gas Canister isn't unlocked and it's asking for 400 CC.

The same thing happens with the cosmetic for the Imperial ships (a blue-black canister in this case) that is sold at the Imperial Fleet.

3 hours ago, AlkarMBar said:

I bought a Yellow Gas Canister from Zannlyn, an Underworld Exchange vendor at the Republic fleet and when I tried to use the item, I got a message saying "This unlock has already applied to your character"; however, in the Cosmetics section of the GSF window the Yellow Gas Canister isn't unlocked and it's asking for 400 CC.

The same thing happens with the cosmetic for the Imperial ships (a blue-black canister in this case) that is sold at the Imperial Fleet.

Open a ticket in-game.

I opened a ticket with another toon. The gave me the unlock for that toon, but the bug it's still in-game, so my other toons have the same problem.

That's why I'm posting the bug here, out at the open, so it gets visibility and (with luck) it will be fixed. I don't feel like opening a bug with each of my toons to get the unlock.