Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Odds on fresh start and/or classic servers?

Diamaht

1 hour ago, Diamaht said:

Or just play a different game to be honest.  No one is "simply" going to rearrange their gameplay on that level, they will just find a different service that suits.

Did you miss the part where I said i've been using the WAM since it came out and have been doing that exact setup and have seen and talked to other players who have done it? Yes it is extremely simple and you can do it yourself without requiring bioware to make massive changes for a niche setup. 

1 hour ago, jedimasterjac said:

I’d be hesitant to assume the pace was a draw. 

Keep in mind that SWTOR existed in a Wrath of the Lich King-era world. It explicitly marketed itself as a more casual (and improved) approach to MMOs; it’s shifted alongside the entire genre. 

39 minutes ago, Ardrossan said:

Did you miss the part where I said i've been using the WAM since it came out and have been doing that exact setup and have seen and talked to other players who have done it? Yes it is extremely simple and you can do it yourself without requiring bioware to make massive changes for a niche setup. 

So you guys are good with new servers that keep the current progression?  I'd be fine with that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.