What gaming peripherals do you use?

Nireos

Headset: No idea, I bought it so long ago, but still works

Keyboard: G15 - Still functional fifteen years later and lights still work properly, don't know how. lol 

Mouse: Logitech wireless trackball, occasionally use the Razer Naga

Sound: Bose, a bit overkill, but why not

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pirana said:

Keyboard: G15 - Still functional fifteen years later and lights still work properly, don't know how. lol 

My G213 died of liquid spills(1) earlier this year.  Above all, the F2 key got really sticky.  It's essential for Excel, and beyond essential for GW2, so if it sticks, well, no, gotta get a new keyboard.  The Black Widow is really nice, although it's way noisy.

(1) Red wine rather than Coca Cola.

2 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

My G213 died of liquid spills(1) earlier this year.  Above all, the F2 key got really sticky.  It's essential for Excel, and beyond essential for GW2, so if it sticks, well, no, gotta get a new keyboard.  The Black Widow is really nice, although it's way noisy.

(1) Red wine rather than Coca Cola.

The space bar on my 15 is about the only thing that sometimes gives me issues, alcohol of some kind over the years got it to stick lol Same as you, I play GW2, and probably more the last year or two, and you know how important the space bar is for mounts and jump puzzles there. Space bar here as well, all other buttons work fine. Once that space bar completely stops working, it's history, I'm too used to jumping with that button to keybind it elsewhere. Either way though, I got fifteen years out of it, good keyboard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mouse: Razer Naga Trinity Chroma Wired MMO Gaming Mouse

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow V3 Mechanical Keyboard Green Switch

Gamepad: Razer Tartarus V2

Headset: Razer BlackShark V2 Pro - Black

Speakers: Logitech Z906 5.1

Main Monitor:  ROG Strix XG438Q

On 5/13/2023 at 1:55 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

Keyboard : Razer Black Widow

Mouse : HP Omen Reactor

Sound : Logitech 5.1 speaker set, Headset = something that I've had for so many years the edges of the pads are starting to disintegrate, but I don't remember which brand it is.

Since then:

• Monitor (primary): Samsung G7 Odessey 28" UHD/3840x2160 144Hz connected by DisplayPort(1)

(1) Because, despite what someone posting here a while back said, DisplayPort allows higher frequencies than HDMI.  Connected by HDMI, I could only get 60Hz refresh at UHD.

22 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

(1) Because, despite what someone posting here a while back said, DisplayPort allows higher frequencies than HDMI.  Connected by HDMI, I could only get 60Hz refresh at UHD.

Odd.   You aren't running an 8k monitor.

Hdmi 2.1

• Supports 3840x2160 (4K UHD) with a refresh rate of 120Hz, or 120 frames per second.
  • Supports 7680x4320 (8K) with a 60Hz refresh rate, or 60 frames per second.
  • The standard in PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
  • 48Gbps bandwidth.

13 hours ago, Notinthehair said:

Odd.   You aren't running an 8k monitor.

Hdmi 2.1

• Supports 3840x2160 (4K UHD) with a refresh rate of 120Hz, or 120 frames per second.
  • Supports 7680x4320 (8K) with a 60Hz refresh rate, or 60 frames per second.
  • The standard in PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
  • 48Gbps bandwidth.

My RTX 2080 Ti is just old enough to be HDMI 2.0b, sadly.  Good to see they've been able to upgrade it to almost as fast as DisplayPort.  (I get 144Hz on UHD via DisplayPort.)