Issue with Launcher

mattgasser

Hi, my wife seems to be having an issue where the launcher appears to be zoomed in so that the play button or any bottom to progress past a popup is outside of the launcher box and therefor not clickable. Is there any way to resolve this? She is basically unable to play

thanks!

• Sad 2

38 minutes ago, mattgasser said:

Hi, my wife seems to be having an issue where the launcher appears to be zoomed in so that the play button or any bottom to progress past a popup is outside of the launcher box and therefor not clickable. Is there any way to resolve this? She is basically unable to play

thanks!

Same here.  Misery loves company I guess

I had the same problem, and someone told me a fix that worked. I use Windows 10 Pro. Right click on your SWTOR shortcut, click properties. At the top bar, choose compatibility and select Windows 8.

I  have an issue where the launcher appears to be zoomed in so that the play button or any bottom to progress past a popup is outside of the launcher box and therefor not clickable. Is there any way to resolve this?  I have screen shots if anyone wants to see them.

Hi all, I "had" this same issue even after re-downloading and installing the launcher.

My fix, for Windows 11, was to make sure under your Accessibility options, Text Size, was at 100%.  Once I set that, the launcher appeared whole.