Can we please have a Oricon stronghold ?

I'll try this again . Last time I was the one who suggested we get a manaan stronghold . So here is to hopefully getting an Oricon Stronghold!!  I love the theme of Oricon and dread palace !! It would b so cool to have a dread palace castle house . 

• Like 2

From one side, I'd love to get Oricon Fortress/Palace as SH. But from other, it's WAY too big to decorate XD for me at least. Like, even Rishi is too big, not even talking about Alderaan and Oricon should be even bigger than Alderaan SH.

But new content is always welcome.

However, I'd prefer to get Zakuul Spire SH. Or Ziost one. New Adast or the Imperial Palce.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 11:48 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

Yeah, because villains totally want to live in a home that is perpetually about to be destroyed by volcanic action...

Vader does. Vader is cool. We want to be like him, and Oricon is the best place!

On 4/15/2023 at 11:48 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

Yeah, because villains totally want to live in a home that is perpetually about to be destroyed by volcanic action...

It's not as if anything was preventing normal people in our world from living in a home that is perpetually about to be destroyed by volcanic action, imagine a demented psychopath whose actions always follow the rule of cool.