A technical question

Wulfurkin

Recently ive bought my first premium game time, this was a single 60 day purchase which will run out in just over two weeks. In this time as a subscriber my activity in the game has increased significantly and ive become involved in guilds that regularly challenge difficult endgame content. This time and effort im now spending on the game has made it worth it to me to remain a premium player. So my question is twofold,  firstly if i purchase another single 60 day subscription will this gametime simply be added to my remaing time or do i have to wait for my current plan to run out? The second question is if i decide to purchase the repeating subscription will i have to wait for any single purchase to run out or will the automatically renewed gametime simply become active afterwards?

Edited by Wulfurkin

2 hours ago, Wulfurkin said:

firstly if i purchase another single 60 day subscription will this gametime simply be added to my remaing time or do i have to wait for my current plan to run out?

It adds 60 days to your time remaining.  If you (today) have 15 days remaining, and you buy a 60-day thingy, you'll have 75 days remaining.

2 hours ago, Wulfurkin said:

The second question is if i decide to purchase the repeating subscription will i have to wait for any single purchase to run out or will the automatically renewed gametime simple become active afterwards?

When the (using the example above) 15 days remaining run out, the game will charge you at that point for the time block you subscribed for, and not before.

Be careful, though.  If you bought the 60 days through the website, stick with the website for whatever you do next, and similarly, if you bought those days on Steam, stick with Steam.  There have been tales of people ending up with overlapping time between Steam and the website.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

It adds 60 days to your time remaining.  If you (today) have 15 days remaining, and you buy a 60-day thingy, you'll have 75 days remaining.

When the (using the example above) 15 days remaining run out, the game will charge you at that point for the time block you subscribed for, and not before.

Be careful, though.  If you bought the 60 days through the website, stick with the website for whatever you do next, and similarly, if you bought those days on Steam, stick with Steam.  There have been tales of people ending up with overlapping time between Steam and the website.

I appreciate such a clear answer, i bought my game time through the site and i plan to keep doing that so there wont be an issue with steam.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 12:02 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

I actually had to let my sub run out recently so I could confirm I was only subbed through one channel, solid newbie advice here bc it isn't clear.