Queston regarding Internet Connection Quality indication bars

cunctatorg

Hi all again! 

I can't see -within the normal User Interface- the indication bars regarding the quality of the Internet Connection etc. However I used to!... Furthermore I can see these indication bars during Space PvE!...  

Any solution to this issue? Thank you in advance! 

P.S: however the "aforementioned" issue -regarding Pazaak matches with PH4-LNX- is a much more important issue!! 

You just turn them back on, that is the solution to your issue. Error code PEBMAC.

Go into interface editor, then target the bar, then remove one of the space holders (can not remember what they are called) and then find connection meter and activate it.

12 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

So it's my desk's fault?

If your desk has the habit of not examining the "problem" that you seem to have, and instead jumps you and forces you to write on an internet forum, that there needs to be added a solution to a non-problem, then yes, your jump-happy desk is at fault. Teach it not to jump you. Teach it to trouble-shoot for you.

Edit: And if your desk does find a problem during trouble-shooting, teach it to solve it for you. Then take patent on that desk, and you become millionaire on selling it.

Edited by MortenJessen
Edit

On 3/31/2023 at 11:40 AM, MortenJessen said:

If your desk has the habit of not examining the "problem" that you seem to have, and instead jumps you and forces you to write on an internet forum, that there needs to be added a solution to a non-problem, then yes, your jump-happy desk is at fault. Teach it not to jump you. Teach it to trouble-shoot for you.

Edit: And if your desk does find a problem during trouble-shooting, teach it to solve it for you. Then take patent on that desk, and you become millionaire on selling it.

Sheesh.  I am not between my mouse and my chair, but my desk is.