Invisible Stronghold Vendors

DWho

Since the patch/update, vendors in the strongholds are invisible (for example Felucia Stato). You can make them visible again by picking them up and re-placing them but if you leave the stronghold and come back, they are invisible again.

Location: Star Forge Server, Nar Shadaa Stronghold on an Imperial character

Edited by DWho
Added Location

Interestingly, the same exact stronghold (characters are in the same Legacy) when visited by a Republic Character is fine, but with an Imperial character, the vendor needs to be re-set after each time you leave and return.

On 3/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, DWho said:

Since the patch/update, vendors in the strongholds are invisible (for example Felucia Stato). You can make them visible again by picking them up and re-placing them but if you leave the stronghold and come back, they are invisible again.

Location: Star Forge Server, Nar Shadaa Stronghold on an Imperial character

On 3/28/2023 at 6:46 PM, DWho said:

Interestingly, the same exact stronghold (characters are in the same Legacy) when visited by a Republic Character is fine, but with an Imperial character, the vendor needs to be re-set after each time you leave and return.

i am unable to reproduce this. ( on same server, same stronghold, same Faction, etc. )

Is it still happening to you  @DWho ?   And was it your personally owned  SH  or someone else's who gave you 'key' access?

5 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

i am unable to reproduce this. ( on same server, same stronghold, same Faction, etc. )

Is it still happening to you  @DWho ?   And was it your personally owned  SH  or someone else's who gave you 'key' access?

It is working now, since the second "Mailbox downtime". It was my personal stronghold and was with multiple imperial characters

• Thanks 1