Exit button

ceryxp

Okay BW, what did you do with the exit button because it is no longer on utility bar 2?  Tried resetting my UI (Cltr+U x2), tried going into the interface editor.  I am in my stronghold and would like to go back to the planet I was at.  Can not travel there from the galaxy map, so how do we exit now?

6 minutes ago, ceryxp said:

Okay BW, what did you do with the exit button because it is no longer on utility bar 2?  Tried resetting my UI (Cltr+U x2), tried going into the interface editor.  I am in my stronghold and would like to go back to the planet I was at.  Can not travel there from the galaxy map, so how do we exit now?

maybe something else is overlaying it
also strongholds have a button you can press to leave them
which is on the elevator for all apartment strongholds for example
  • Thanks 1

Thank you both for the replies.  I just found it.  It was hidden under a utility bar.  Would have been nice to have a heads up about that change in the patch notes.

Edit -- want to add.  I do like this change as before, when the exit button was attached to utility bar 2, it would block access to cells on quickbars if they were too close to the utility bar.  So having this as a separate element is a good thing.

Edited by ceryxp
  • Like 1