7.2.1 update, 35 gig download?

Oneirophrenia

2 minutes ago, easyandrew said:

they already canned 5 new SW games and Bob at Dinsey made a reference to this game on his last post to the shareholders of Disney,,the game won`t close as for now

Make sense. The sequel trilogy pretty much demolished any chances of future major cinematic projects based on the Luke/Han/Leia New Republic timeline, unless they retcon the whole damn thing, which has already been rejected as an option if I recall. Anyway, the new cast is not nearly popular, strong or memorable enough to carry on by themselves. Once Disney has had their fill of the Disney+ FOTM, fill in all the gaps with as many streaming series as they can squeeze in, they might have no choice but to look backwards at the Old Republic era for a treasure trove of source material. 

1 minute ago, OneYenShort said:

You'd be amazed at how many dodos are actually running your country's infrastructure.

Let's not turn this into a political discussion, I'm already disappointed by how much truth there is in your statement.  And, yes I do know how many dodos.

Wasn't more than ~ 15 mins for download & install here on max 400Mb/s broadband at ~9:30AM EDT.   

I'd try to let it update rather than do a reinstall myself.  Seemed to work out fine on the main gaming box at any rate, hopefully the new launcher will actually work on the 12th Gen i9 laptop w/o having to jump through a bunch of hoops like I had to when I first installed there last fall...