Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Ord Mantell cathar?

Shayddow

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they would change this quest. People have been asking bioware to update it to reflect Cathar being in the game since the species came out and it still hasn't happened. Meanwhile, I played through the Smuggler class quest a few days ago and noticed that they gave a few of the questgivers updated haircuts so they wouldn't all look the same--the soldier asking you to retrieve the doctor from Mannet Point, for example. If they can do that, they can add a line for actual Cathar. Or if getting the VA rerecord or too annoying, they could change the species to something else and cut the Cathar dialogue option altogether. 

I've always found it annoying to have species specific codex that can only be unlocked by certain classes. "Cathar" codex by Smugglers and Troopers (in the mission cited above) "Zabrak" by Jedi classes (Heroic quest on Tython). I'd like to see an alternative way to open the codex for people not in these classes, for both factions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.