Make a group with your companions for new in the game!

Wagerbane

How long will it take to go in the story operations and master missions instead of sitting around? Never have get in the story operations since game launch! Make a group with your companions for new in the game. All the companions we have and say why not! 

• Like 2

On 3/24/2023 at 12:11 PM, LD_Little_Dragon said:

They would have to completely rewrite the operations.  That's why.

Do you think the 'fight Revan solo' version for the ending of the Yavin storyline is identical to the 'do the Revan operation' version?  (Answer: no.  The solo version is a completely different fight).

Yeah, either that or completely rework companion AI. 

On 3/24/2023 at 4:16 PM, xxSHOONYxx said:

why would you want to make specific group content like operations into solo modes?

Because i prefer play with companion, who have more brain than random pug? So yea, i rly wanna get that. Im also RP player, so i can doing more content with my lovely team :)

On 3/24/2023 at 1:35 AM, Wagerbane said:

How long will it take to go in the story operations and master missions instead of sitting around? Never have get in the story operations since game launch! 

You're doing something wrong.  Don't queue for operations in Group Finder, because few people do that.  Instead, listen on Fleet for people forming groups for operations, and ask/offer to join.