Lieutenant Treshoda in "The Defector". Looking for Old Timers to Ask This

Trintric

I made a new Sith the other day and I got to Balmorra. Now this is killing me. Now I suppose this question is for the oldies who played in the very first days. I swear I remember Lieutenant Treshoda as a guy, and not just cause Gryffin still calls him a him in the dialogue. Am I remembering this wrong? I just cannot get that out of my head, I remember Treshoda as a guy - I think?

Anybody else remember this or am I getting senile?

I found an old website where they posted this mission from back in January 2012. She was always a woman. You used to get -30 points (back when negative points were a thing) if you chose dark side option with Vette. My very first character (Sith Inquisitor), a Darksider in 2013 had Khem Val, so I got to get my Dark Side points. 🙂I figured the Imperials didn't need someone defecting to the Imperial side who was this oblivious.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 6:56 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

That Treshoda is a woman is, I think, meant to show how blatantly ... ignorant ... Gryffin Remus actually is.

Maybe, but Treshoda makes a comment when the player asks if they're 'the officer who deals with defectors' that they're not quite so open about it, so it could simply be a case of Treshoda not overly publicising who they are. After all, the person who liases with defectors would be a high value target for the Balmorran Resistance, attacking them would send a message to would-be defectors...