PvP Season Rewards Track and Cheives

Lost-Savage-XIII

OK so I know this is late but I just went thru the Chieves and the Rewards for PvP season 1, and all I have to say is BW may I have some of what you are smoking?

So lets point out a few things...

1) If you finish the whole season ALL 25 WEEKS you CAN NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH THE MEDALS. You do not have enough, so that means you have to complete the cheives

2) 2000 MEDALS!!! Average player gets 5-10 a match, so 200 matches if you get 10 EVERY TIME!!! Thats also 50 HOURS of just pvping perfection.

3) Weeklies 24 for Arena (8 if you win all) 12 for WZ (4), each match takes about 10-20 minutes meaning you have to spend at least 3 hours PvPing every week (MORE BECAUSE NOBODY WINS EM ALL)

4) Finally even at peak time there is still 5-10 sometimes 15 minutes between pops. SO the 50 hours in actuality if you win and a 66% clip with q times and misc the time PvPing alone would be around Just shy of 80 hours of PVP perfection (yes perfection 10 MEDALS PER MATCH) most do that at a 66% so that means 110 HOURS OF PVP!!! 

5) BW split up the ORIGINAL rewards from Boxes with all the weapons to single Items per box so 4 times as many medals so it would take TEN (yes 10) seasons to get a full set of weapons. without all the cheives.

BTW ALL THIS IS SIMPLY PVP TIME!!! You still have to do a ton more missions weekly for conquest and comms, and fps, and ops, and crafting and ...

This is not the first time BW has set up these insane numbers, all the time people are forced to do more than they enjoy to get items because BW PLAYS THE GAME FOR A LIVING, and thinks others have the same time to play!  Most people play an hour and a half two hours a day TOPS!

So again I ask may I have some of what you are smoking?

Edited by Lost-Savage-XIII
Miskey
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, KumbayaGOD said:

i agree even i get all achievement i feel it is too much , especially the arena one need to drop to half because of the pop time and also the lenght sometime is long also in healer tank game 

Question: Do you think Arena would pop  more frequently if it was a solo only queue? 

On 2/27/2023 at 9:41 PM, Lost-Savage-XIII said:

what you are smoking

not everyone is an addict like you

you have to complete the cheives

intended to be that way

if you get 10 EVERY TIME

play better objectives, get 16 and more, play arenas, get 12-14

110 HOURS OF PVP

110 hours of pure joy you mean?

weapons to single Items

victorious weapons are meant this way since idk 2013

You still have to do

you don't
play for joy and pleasure, not play for play. If you think you're obliged or even must to complete certain season tracks or ranks, you have to visit local psychiatrist, because it's called ludomania.

what you are smoking

and again, not everyone smoke crack.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, winpersec said:

play better objectives, get 16 and more, play arenas, get 12-14

110 hours of pure joy you mean?

you don't
play for joy and pleasure, not play for play. If you think you're obliged or even must to complete certain season tracks or ranks, you have to visit local psychiatrist, because it's called ludomania.

and again, not everyone smoke crack.

8 Medals is considered HIGH MEDALIST so just by BW putting the number there PROVES that the average IS LOWER THAN THAT! So if 8 is HIGH MEDALIST than you would do 250 matches. NO ONE AVERAGES 15-16. I have had those matches, but also those where I have gotten 5-6 so the average is around 8-9 (for me).

110 Hours is only part of the requirements, you have Conquest, and GS to do, as well as Prog if you want to, so tell he how many hours a week do you play?

Not ludomania, gambling no, I pay for this game and want to do all of it, I love PvP, but here is the deal, they know there is problems and already have fixes in (the fixes are stupid as hell but hey) Instead of doing the simple thing that EVERYONE seems to be asking for they simply reducing the requiremnets for medals, and matches, and weeklies. No they recode EVERYTHING with higher rewards that should result in higher medals, problem is it did not on the PTS, yet they are still implementing it,  heals still at huge disadvantage, KILLS are the most important thing not objectives, no rewards for DMG TAKEN, if you added that you would have a lot more healers in PvP.

NO CRACK JUST WEED!!!!!!