Thanks for making sniper unplayable

Menetes

I just want to thank Bioware so much for making these genius decisions around sniper survivability. Making them choose and limiting them between basic surviabillity/mobility options, not having a single stun unless playing engi and it takes build up time, removing the heal on roll, and removing the heal in cover.

I just think this was such an excellent decision, because everyone knows snipers are so tanky and impossible to kill and are ludicrously OP, it makes absolute perfect sense to make these changes.

I will not queue pvp with my sniper again until something changes, because i dont run with pocket healer and tank.

I would love to shake the hand of the person who authored these decisions, and I would really encourage bioware to make them studio lead.

Edited by Menetes

Sniper is nowhere close to unplayable. I agree that sniper is the hardest class to master and actually be usefull,especially in arenas,but its completely playable if u know what to do. Deserves a buff? Yes. Imho, engi's dmg needs a  little nerf,and survivability of the whole class needs a good buff.

Roll more, sprint more and get that entrench 50% speed utility and roll reset on counter measures. You cant just sit and do some pew pew anymore, not in 7.0-7.2.

Aslo almost every class is gutted to the ground. "Pruned" for the sake of simplicity (or may i say to reduce the cost of development?). While in WoW you get more abilities than you need and players are happy to use them.

Edited by Glower

Sniper slaps if you know how to play it properly. I tried it and did a ton of dmg, but I'm a noob so when I get focused kiting is very difficult I'm not gonna lie. I have some friends that absolutely rek ppls face with that class tho. It helps a lot if you've got some support classes backing u up for sure, and if ur getting focused by melee who have good gap closers it does make it difficult. Problem is you will be first to get focused because the kiting abilities aren't as good as sorc and if allowed to free cast a sniper can blow ppl up. Marksman is bad right now tho no sugar coating it. Dirty fighting and Engineering are legit imo.

Also do urself a favor and pick up some grenades so you at least have a stun for emergency purposes. 

Edited by Samcuu