8V8 private matches on PVP? @Bio

NOTanNPC

Hi since you guys made possible 8man premade and removed 8man ranked long time ago...

Can we have pvp private matches?

its not hard to make a pvp mode that ppl create a private match , and with passwords lock/ or invites, so that ppl can actualy do 8v8 instead of 8 V x( that arent 8..)

since the removal of 8v8 ranked , ppl complained no queues enough for it to be sustainable, but with the merge of all servers maby now its time to look into it.

and a Private match will make ppl fight with others even if its with no pvp season rewards, to think about it.

i think what they made was 8 V X( can be 8 premadew or 4 premade with filler etc) maby i am wrong though.

But private matches with the possibility for full 8V8s with some1 creating a match and ppl fill in like some games have it, lost ark its an MMo and it as that sistem.

1 hour ago, SilverChap said:

That has already been a thing for years. Since 7.2 it's broken, though.

Correct --> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/926879-pvp-challenges-for-skirmish-and-guild-challenge-no-longer-functioning-bug-possibly-as-of-72-challenge-can-be-issued-queue-pops-but-nothing-happens-when-you-click-enter/

1 hour ago, TrixxieTriss said:

You used to be able to do it in your strong hold on Rishi upstairs in the Arena area. 

Not sure if that’s broken too

All  'PVP Training Areas' ( inside & outside ) within the Rishi SH  should still be fully functional.

My/our GUILD  still uses them from time to time, for practice and for [fun] testing new recruit awareness. :D