Did Gnost-Dural appear in any missions before Ossus..?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I only feel the need to ask because I'm a TORcommunity guy, I always lurk there for advance notice on story convos, mostly to see the EXACT words my character will say rather than that damn paraphrase, anyways, I'm taking my Smuggler through some of the more recent content and I'm looking for a conversation with Gnost and spot this one in the list, it looks like some kind of Warrior mission undertaken for the Hand shortly after the class story, maybe around Makeb? Is this cut content or have I missed this all these years?

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Pretty sure this is from the original idea for the very first expansion that got scrapped after the game went F2P and had its funding cut. Its bits and pieces got repurposed for other content over the years. As I recall, it was meant to follow more of the story started in the Annihilation novel, where Gnost plays a big role (alongside Theron)

But his first actual in-game appearance is on Ossus

Gnost is also the guy who in-universe made all the pre-launch history videos (and it is still the amazing Lance Henriksen voicing him), so he was not an unknown person.

7 hours ago, Aries_cz said:

Pretty sure this is from the original idea for the very first expansion that got scrapped after the game went F2P and had its funding cut. Its bits and pieces got repurposed for other content over the years. As I recall, it was meant to follow more of the story started in the Annihilation novel, where Gnost plays a big role (alongside Theron)

But his first actual in-game appearance is on Ossus

Gnost is also the guy who in-universe made all the pre-launch history videos (and it is still the amazing Lance Henriksen voicing him), so he was not an unknown person.

Oh.... Crap. The snippets of dialogue I see there look so much frigging better than Makeb ever was :( Seemed more class varied rather than one story per faction. This game really coulda been something..

1 hour ago, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu said:

Oh.... Crap. The snippets of dialogue I see there look so much frigging better than Makeb ever was :( Seemed more class varied rather than one story per faction. This game really coulda been something..

yeah, we have the endgame rushers to blame for the failure

11 hours ago, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu said:

Yeah, handled properly this game could, and should, have been the WoW-Killer it was hyped to be.

If they had continued with Class Stories - even if there was one Per Faction Story, but each CLass had one or two unique Side Quests - it would have bee awesome.

The One Story Fits All of of KotFE/ET was utterly appalling, especially as almost none of the FE/ET story makes any sense at all if the protagonist is not a Force User.

All The Best

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.