Map bugs still exist - really?

AxelStorm

7 hours ago, AxelStorm said:

Map icons (vendors, etc) still disappearing randomly...  you overhaul the map UI but don't fix the bugs?? that have been around for ages? really? Thats what we're doin ?

Yeah, this is a long standing bug, and an annoying one at that. For me it usually happens a lot on fleet, and it seems completely random. Sometimes it's there for some characters, only to be gone later on in the same session. A new character I made a few days ago still has an empty fleet map, with no markers. I tried the filter, checked an un-checked the options for vendors, and still nothing. No other filter options does anything either for the new character, but once I leave fleet, it mostly works as it should. 

I find this bug to be a strange one, as it's so random, with no clear pattern.

I also noticed this, at first I thought they had fixed it. But not the case, pretty lame. This "bug" has annoyed me for years.

Must be a problem with the game itself and not UI related, like other's have said it mostly happens to me on the fleet. So could just be when there's too many player's around, the filter's just stop working.

Edited by strallart