WHat sub stat should i go for?

Palimow

crit is the top sub stat from my understanding for arsenal. esp since it compliments your heat efficiency since missile crits vent 8 heat (talented). Surge goes along with crit but power is never bad either. aclarity isnt worth much unless you need to be super mobile. otherwise you're stuck waiting for the gcd to finish after casts if they get below 1.5secs.

So is that all you need for accuracy is 100%? Or is it good to go over that to lower the mobs def/dodge and so on?

I'd also like to hear an answer to that. It clearly states that going over 100% is valuable as it reduces enemy defense, but most of the guides and advice I've seen floating around references getting accuracy up to 100% then working on crit/surge...

I'd also like to hear an answer to that. It clearly states that going over 100% is valuable as it reduces enemy defense, but most of the guides and advice I've seen floating around references getting accuracy up to 100% then working on crit/surge...

Crit has diminishing returns, that's why they say focus accuracy to 100% then work on crit. If you go full crit you'll hit diminishing returns and sub-100% accuracy. So you'll be hurting yourself on two fronts.

Whereas cap out accuracy, then go into crit and you'll have a well balanced spec.